awwww so chuffed

loop

Reaction score
Hiya had to share with you ive ben bit worried these past few weeks as i have an anterior placenta and finding it hard to feel babys movements can feel odd kicks but not the flutters if u know what i mean

Well i was lay on the bed this morning looking at my bump and my belly moved when baby kicked it was os nice to see and feel it had a good old wriggle at 7am even my DH got to see it to been smiling all day

Awww i'm so happy for u!!! I know the feeling! I'm nearly 21 weeks now and we haven't really felt much up until the last week or so. The first time she started kicking i told Karl and he put his hand on my belly and felt her kick again - was such a special moment!!

Remember so many more precious moments to come - treasure them all! x

It is such a lovely feeling & sight isn't it....you enjoy it babe, you will soon be moaning about how hard it is, even with the placenta where it is LOL! x

I love those slight lil flutters ... It's when they start kicking 7 bells outta your ribs and knocking you sick you get fed up lol!!
Enjoy it hun and im glad you mind has been put at rest!
xxx

:cry: not feeling so good about it at the mo not really felt baby move so much so am worried........ i should be feeling more and i havent had ne flutters

Aww hunny, if you are worried i would call EPU
I wouldn't worry too much Jack used to have really quiet days that i couldn't feel much yet when monitered he was going hell for leather!!

the epu wont see me as im almost 22 weeks now and well i have the midwife on friday so im going to chat bout it then its just getting me down as i want to be feeling things like everyone else and the way i did when i had my dd

Hunny Friday is a long time to wait if you are feeling anxious, can't you call the maternity unit at the hospital or see yuour GP?

How old is your DD?
My pregnancy with Jack felt so much differant to when i was carrying Emily, he wasn't anywhere near as movey as she was

Sweetie call the maternity unit ...

i went 2 or 3 times when maddie was having "Lazy" days .. if your concerned go and see them .... thats what they are there for hun!

Keep your chin up and do what you feel is best!
xxx

Just wondered as there is 7 years between mine, and i wonder if that is why felt so differant
Please go to GP in morning if you are really worried
I know that they say a movemnet of 10 a day is a good indicator
maybe keep a track , maybe baby is moving a lot more than you realise
(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

:cry: i lay in bed this morning for ages looking at my belly waiting to see a kick or movement there wee the odd few but ggrrrrrr maybe this anterior placenta really is getting in the way but surley i should be feeling more than i am

Huuny you are gonna get in a state please call the unit
you've really got to put your mind at rest
Relax, have a bath and just lay chilling out
babies tend to be more active if you are relaxed

I'm sure it is just the placenta getting in the way as you have felt some movements

Please phone the Mat Unit:hugs:

Jo is right hun ... Put your mind at rest and call them!!

If you don't your going to get into a terrible state, which won't help chick.

keep us posted
xxx

aww it so lovely watching your belly move i love it got up this morning and she was all on one side it was weired but funny this pregnancy is going too quick xx

well im not as weepy this morning as i was last nite i have felt few more movements so thats kinda put me at ease its just its just not like it was when i was preg with my dd i know its been 3 years since i had her but i didnt have an anteria placanta with her

Oh i am glad you are feeling better in yourself today
I was worried about you yesterday
You gotta remember every pregnancy is different hun
If you are still worried please call your midwife to put you at ease
(((((((HUGS)))))))

yea i will thanks hun have got my dd at home aswell her nursery is shut and i can just relax a bit that will help as im normaly rushing around and i have felt a few kicks since i have been up and seems to have a lil kick everytime i sit at the computer lol.

Awwww loop im really pleased for you and glad your feeling better hun ...

Try to keep relaxing and not get up tight and i assure you, you will feel more! when your tense your body just ceases up so it would be really hard to feel anything!!

Glad things are better for you!
xxx

I am so pleased for you babe!! That is great! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"