awwww so chuffed

Things still looking good loop??

Hope everything still A ok babes!
xxx

cheers hun im ok this morning baby has had a few movements already so maybeim just worring u see a firneds close to us lost her baby full term and i guess its palying on my mind hun

going to get move info from the midwife on friday bout this placenta tho as i dont know much

Loop try not to worry hun, with both of my pregnancies I didnt feel any movements at all till 21 weeks due to the positioning of the baby, and even when Idid start to feel them it was only the odd big movement I felt for a while, differnt babies/bumps are differnt. How tall are you and what sort of build are you? Im tall and have a large pelvis apparently so my midwife alwasy told be it would be quite a while before I felt movements, even though Ihad a good sized bump from early on I felt nothing.

im aobut 5' 5" size 16 to 18 but i waslike this with my dd and felt loads i do thing it has alot to do with the anteria placenta tho

Im a short arse an a skinny butt (Thank you jo!)
and i still don't feel alot hun!
Try not to worry and keep your chin up babes!
xxx

:cry: Hiya thanks girls uve helpd put my mind at ease.

sat watching tv last nite baby was kicking away it was really nice to feel.

im feeling pretty shit 2day as had ahorrible dream last nite that i was losing the baby it was so horrible and so so real to me its not really put me in the best mood for 2day at all.

:hugs: Try not to let the dream get to you babe, it is common to have dreams of that nature, it is just all your anxieties about the pregnancy coming out in your dream!

Keep your chin up babe, things are going great! x

yea i know it was jsut so real tho:cry:

i know things are going well im now 22 weeks nad well have only got 18 weeks left to go

its going so quick

I never did get chance to get my head around the fact I was pregnant it went so quick........so now trying to get my head around the fact I have a baby again, but atleast I have years for it to sink in LOL!

Try to forget that dream babe.....bloody things, it is horrible when they are so real, try and keep busy to keep your mind off it!

yea ive got loads to do aswell 2day lol just dont want to do them and ive got college 2nite

I dont know what it is with pregnancy and vivid dreams. recently I have had tow really vivid dreams where I have died, and both times at the moment of death I have woken up, most recent was being shot in the head, and I actaully was aware of everything going red and yellow, and a hot fuzzy pressure to my head as my eys shot oven and I realised I was in bed and it was a dream. Its so disturbing, but just try to remember its just a dream, and not an indication of whats going to happen, although dreams can be interpreted its more likely to be based on your fear of not feeling your baby move much, and that is what your fearing coming out in your dream. Perhaos if this lack of movement thing is really worrying you, look at getting a foetal dopler, you can hire them or pick them up pretty cheap on ebay, then you can use it to reasure yourself when ever you need to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->