[B]AF 5 days late!![/B]

_Joey_

Pregnant- 1st trimester
Reaction score
I'm currently 5 days late, and I'm on CD 42!! Usually I only range from 34-37 days, 37 at the very most! I also usually have breast tenderness about a week to a few days before AF starts, but I have had moderate to severe pain for almost two whole weeks now!! The only other symptom that stood out to me is that I haven't been able to sleep well for about the past week. I wake up at all hours, some from the sore BB's, but the rest is a mystery. This is strange for me, because I usually sleep like a rock for a solid 9 hours when I don't have a certain time to get up.
I'm not on BC, haven't been since last fall, and we're NTNP. I was on Depo, so I know that jacks with your system, one of the reasons I got off, but my last injection was Aug, never went for my Nov shot, and my AF went back to normal by Dec. I've been able to track my cycles since January, so I don't think Depo is playing a huge role anymore, but I do know it's been known to take 12 to 18 mos to get out of your system! If you're familiar with Depo and have anything to add or share, please do!!!!!

I'm trying not to stress, or test, till I'm a full week late this Tuesday, but I think we all know how easy that is ;) Until then, I'd really like to know if any of you have ever had this tenderness issue, whether in a previous pregnancy, or just as an evil part of PMS, but for this long??? Just worried since they've been hurting so long this time :/

Thanks in advance for whoever takes time to respond to this and any advice or input is GREATLY appreciated :))
:dust: for everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->