B Belly/Apron Belly Ladies

cskme_

Reaction score
I saw a post on another forum and I thought it was a great idea! Many women post their bumps in the bumps section, they are all beautiful, but I have noticed that not many bigger ladies post their bumps. I would love to see photos of your B bellies and Apron bellies. I have one myself, and I love seeing photos of other ladies with the same type of bumps.

A little embarrassing, but hey, here's my 23 week baby girl apron belly.
*sorry that it's sideways, idk how to fix that*

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 63
thats an adorable baby bump!

Thank you :blush: its honestly hard to tell without seeing a picture of me from before, but my stomach was never this big before lol. I'm excited for the day the roundness comes in!

Thank you for this thread. I haven't been taking bumps pics this time around because I just feel big. I've been feeling down about starting this pregnancy overweight and gaining quick. My belly definitely has an apron. I'd like to think this is extra energy for those long nights with a newborn. Mostly, I think it's a consequence of getting pregnant 16 months after having my first. That skin and fat was still left over. Once the bump gets bigger, maybe it won't be as flabby.

Oh God, that's right this bump is going to get a lot bigger.

13769408_10153637086446078_654894228922387418_n.jpg

Great thread. I haven't been taking bump pics this time around either as I got pregnant 8 months after having DD. I still had extra flab and fat on me. Also I'm really short so there's nowhere else for it all to go. Here's my belly today at 19+2.

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
I wish I knew how to upload from my phone! Mine's so weird, huge on top, flat in the middle, belly button dips and bottom half is smaller/has an apron. Not usually one to be body conscious but hating how I look atm

Thank you for this thread. I haven't been taking bumps pics this time around because I just feel big. I've been feeling down about starting this pregnancy overweight and gaining quick. My belly definitely has an apron. I'd like to think this is extra energy for those long nights with a newborn. Mostly, I think it's a consequence of getting pregnant 16 months after having my first. That skin and fat was still left over. Once the bump gets bigger, maybe it won't be as flabby.

Oh God, that's right this bump is going to get a lot bigger.

13769408_10153637086446078_654894228922387418_n.jpg

Awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your picture. I hope I can get a few ladies to post their pictures. I know not everyone has a perfectly round bump, especially in second tri. It's so refreshing to see other ladies with a similar shape. You look great :D and yes I am also hoping I will fill out later on lol!

Great thread. I haven't been taking bump pics this time around either as I got pregnant 8 months after having DD. I still had extra flab and fat on me. Also I'm really short so there's nowhere else for it all to go. Here's my belly today at 19+2.

I also haven't been taking any pictures, not since I was only 4 weeks! I am 5'2 so I feel your pain lol. All of my fat seems to be going to my belly and I have developed some back rolls. :dohh:

Some lovely bumps here ladies. Great thread! I also don't know how to upload from my phone but have a similar tummy. I've got much less weight on me than last time (45kgs less), very proud of that but still self conscious.

I wish I knew how to upload from my phone! Mine's so weird, huge on top, flat in the middle, belly button dips and bottom half is smaller/has an apron. Not usually one to be body conscious but hating how I look atm

I have been hiding my "apron" under maternity pants or I'll just wear a loose fitting dress. It seems to accentuate the large upper part, people can only tell im pregnant when I wear a dress or maternity pants, otherwise you just kind of see a strange flabby belly.

I have been hiding my "apron" under maternity pants or I'll just wear a loose fitting dress. It seems to accentuate the large upper part, people can only tell im pregnant when I wear a dress or maternity pants, otherwise you just kind of see a strange flabby belly.
I do that and it rounds it nicely except my belly button dips in still lol, I just have a really deep belly button I think, it never popped out with DD

Thank you for this thread. <3 I have a combination B-belly/apron and have only taken one belly shot this entire pregnancy because I'm ashamed of my bump. I will take another one soon and post it here.

So glad I came across this I am so self conscious this time around it's embarrassing I hate the weather being so hot as I can't try to hide my belly under a cardigan. My normal pants don't fit but maternity pants feel to big and my belly pushes them down so I'm constantly pulling them up and when I sit down I just look like I have a really bad big muffin top.

My belly is really big and really hard at the top then just before my belly button it dips and then the bottom is just wobbly I don't look pregnant at all just really fat and it's really getting me down now.

Xxx

So glad I came across this I am so self conscious this time around it's embarrassing I hate the weather being so hot as I can't try to hide my belly under a cardigan. My normal pants don't fit but maternity pants feel to big and my belly pushes them down so I'm constantly pulling them up and when I sit down I just look like I have a really bad big muffin top.

My belly is really big and really hard at the top then just before my belly button it dips and then the bottom is just wobbly I don't look pregnant at all just really fat and it's really getting me down now.

Xxx

I completely relate to so many things in your post. I'm self-conscious too as many people don't even realize I'm pregnant (the people I'm around most can tell a difference though). Mine's big and hard at the top too and soft and squishy at the bottom. It's so odd and different from last time around.

Yeah I don't remember my belly ever looking like this with my little girl. I want to really enjoy my pregnancy but right now I'm so paranoid about my belly I'm struggling it's getting me so down even though I know I am growing a little miracle in my belly

Xxx

Here is my bump picture... Almost 25 weeks with these twins. So not only do I have a fat B-belly with apron, but I also have vitiligo (hence the white spots) and my stretch marks are getting bigger. Had to hide my pubic area with a towel, too. I hate my body. :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 22
I've heard wearing a belly band can help it look more pregnant and less like a muffin top on top of our pants I'm gonna order one this week and hope it looks better than it does at the moment.

You have a gorgeous little bump tho specially as you are carrying 2 miracle babies xxx

Thank you so much natty. <3

I have a band and yes, it helps even out the bump for sure! It also helps my back pain when walking long distances. I definitely recommend getting one!

Mine just looks fat. I was poking and prodding last night. It is hard at the top and sides.
It doesn't help looking for something to wear to a wedding and so much mat gear is clingy. Fine if you have a perfect bump not if you have other lumps

Mine just looks fat. I was poking and prodding last night. It is hard at the top and sides.
It doesn't help looking for something to wear to a wedding and so much mat gear is clingy. Fine if you have a perfect bump not if you have other lumps

Maybe try an empire waisted dress :) I have a couple that have a band under the boobs, and they're loose fitting from there on. You will still look pregnant, but people wont be able to see every curve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->