B-shaped bumps: do they eventually become rounded?

Silverlilly

Reaction score
For all you ladies blessed with "B" shaped bumps, did they stay like that all the way through, or did they become "D" shaped at some point? I'm starting to develop a bit of a B shape at 25 weeks, and have maternity photos scheduled for 30 weeks...I am really hoping thew B shape gets better and not more pronounced! I'm normally a size 4-5, so don't know why I'm developing this shape...I'd imagine it growing as a D-shape all the way through?

Has anyone had this? Does it change over time?

Mine has definitely rounded out. I think it happened around 28 weeks or so. I suddenly looked pregnant and not chubby.

I hope yours smooths out. I had almost forgot how upset I was with my B-bump since it has disappeared.

Well I have 12 days to go and mine is still a B shape but my LO is back to back which MW says causes this shape anyway

I think it changes with position. Like if your bump is really round and your belly button sticks out baby is likely lying with their back along your stomach. Back to back they are less round. Which would explain the random changes in bump shape I get. Don't worry though, even on the offchance it is still more B than D, the photographer should know how to angle and light it to make it less obvious and you'll still get lovely Dbumpy pics. :)

Well mines still got a little b shape going on and ive got 2 days till due date, it has rounded out alot but to be honest at this late stage i dont give a fig what it looks like i just want it gone

Mine has rounded off in the last week or so.... But I'm sure it changes daily.

I think it changes with position. Like if your bump is really round and your belly button sticks out baby is likely lying with their back along your stomach. Back to back they are less round. Which would explain the random changes in bump shape I get. Don't worry though, even on the offchance it is still more B than D, the photographer should know how to angle and light it to make it less obvious and you'll still get lovely Dbumpy pics. :)

Thanks so much!! This is what I'm hoping, and it's more B shaped on one side than the other so I'm sure good angling should help (if it's not evened out by then)...I guess you never really know what bump shape you will get!

Mine has stayed a slight B shape, but it's mostly a D. When we did our maternity photo shoot, I wore maternity spanx from Motherhood Maternity, and those really helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->