B6 and LP - experiences please!

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Have you tried taking B6 or any of the B complex vits to help lengthen LP and/or help with pre-af spotting?

If so - how much [mg] did you take?

How long did it take to see results [first month, multiple months?]

Do you recommend a brand?

Thank you :)

I see your LO is still young. A short LP is really common after giving birth. If you are still breastfeeding, that can further impact it. I took a B100 complex (100mg of B6 and other B vitamins) for several months, but was also cutting down breastfeeding, so it's hard to say how much the Bs affected my LP lengthening vs. cutting down breastfeeding. My LP went from 9 days to 12 days in 3 months. I was taking the B100 and cut down from 5-6 feeds/day to completely weaned. HTH. Good luck.

Thank you :)

My LP is actually better now than it was before I had LO [it was 9-10 days before] but now it's 11-12 days - thing is, though, I spot for 3-4 before hand [did before LO as well] and heard that B6 helps with that [also that progesterone cream helps but I'm nervous to use that].

Hi,
My lp used to vary from 10 to 13 days, but most of the time 10 days. I started to take b6 50mg and my lp was 14 days first cycle! (Dont really know the other ones because I did not chart my bbt afterwards)
It's definitely worth a try

I took a B-Complex, unfortunately it did not work for me. I have a 8 day LP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->