B6 vitamins to lengthen luteal phase - how much?

uwfan27

Reaction score
I have read a lot of success stories of taking B6 to lengthen a shorter LP. Mine is 12 days and I'd love to eek it to 13 or 14. I have not been able to find how much to take, though. Does anyone with experience have ideas? I know my prenatal has some B6 but I'd like to supplement it. Thanks! :wave:

Hi uwfan27, I've heard 50 to 100 mg of B6 can help. I have a really short luteal phase (9 days short) so this month I'm trying Vitex and 50mg B6. If the 50mg doesnt help ill up it to 100mg next month. I hope the B6 works well for you!

you can take upto 200mg a day but as your lp isnt that short i would start at 50mg
I take a b50 complex i bought it at holland and barrett. You need to have b12 at the same time as the b6 as it helps it absorb it.

OK thank you ladies. It sounds like I should go find a 50mg B6 with B12. Do you know when we start taking it? After O only or through the whole cycle?

OK thank you ladies. It sounds like I should go find a 50mg B6 with B12. Do you know when we start taking it? After O only or through the whole cycle?

try and get a b50 complex hun that has everything you need in it.
you also need to take it daily and can start anytime during your cycle :thumbup:

OK B50 it is! I need to go buy some today so I can start asap! :)

whats the difference between a b50 and the b complex vitamins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->