Babies 1st Birthday & Chrismas for 1 or 1 half Yr Olds

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fisher-Pri...sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&s=kids&qid=1213802747&sr=1-33

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417T2X8GJ3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:wohoo: look @ that!! Me wants! Matches hoover :lol:

*step away from Amazon Wobbles* :dohh:

please do not put up the link for it :dohh: It DOES match the hoover :lol:
:dohh: have just seen, you have put up the link :rofl: I'm doomed!!

I bought that Pooh thing! I had fun with it anyway :blush: its ace!!!

Mamafy - your not allow if I'm not *huff* :lol:

Bethanie got too much because she had her birthday on the 19th and then loads more on christmas day, but like you.. I tried to completely seperate the 2 occasions and she probably got more spoilt then she would have done if her birthday was in June because I was trying to make them so different lol!!

I know you won't take my advice lol, but try not to buy too much and put some money away for when shes older. I have regretted so many purchases as things just don't get used - bear in mind, not having our own place does cause part of this problem, but still.

I can't remember what we got for xmas/bday but in general she got:
Books
Leapfrog caterpillar: https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CGqrQR5JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Walker: https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000JF9MV4/sr=1-6/qid=1213822365/ref=sr_1_6/202-3196648-8302202?ie=UTF8&mcb=core
Dressing up stuff
Stacking cups
Bath toys
Baby born doll (from 12months one)
Rocking caterpillar

Loads more that I can't remember!

:rofl: you are safe wobbles I'm completely skint now :rofl: god I just love thinking about xmas and 1st birthdays :cloud9:

I think I'm going to buy some little thing once a month till September then really get shopping.

I am a nutcase at xmas, they all have to have pressies under the tree as well as Santa and of course then I buy for each of them from each other :dohh: it only small like socks or gloves or stuff but its nice :)

Mamafy, Do they all still believe in santa, if so where the hell do you hide it all!! I can't wait to start buying, just get kierans b'day out the way then let the fun begin, don't mind shopping for the kids at xmas, its jus the rest of the family i hate caz no-one gives you a straight answer on what they want:hissy: x x

Tilly - She probably will have quite a bit all in all but I think the main reason for that will be because I'm a bargain hunter!

I have her:
carebears story thing
fisher price hoover
doll house play set thing
pooh walking toy

Selling for £90 bought on sales/bargains for £45 so I'm well pleased!

I think she'll get a couple more bits (smaller) as I get £10 free Amazon vouchers a month & just now wanting a pram, sketch thing and family prezzies! But I'll be looking out for the piano coming up as a bargain somewhere!

:rofl: you are safe wobbles I'm completely skint now :rofl: god I just love thinking about xmas and 1st birthdays :cloud9:

I think I'm going to buy some little thing once a month till September then really get shopping.

I am a nutcase at xmas, they all have to have pressies under the tree as well as Santa and of course then I buy for each of them from each other :dohh: it only small like socks or gloves or stuff but its nice :)
My Caitlins out of the road will be ace and a weight off a bonus for me is I try my best to use the parenting Boots vouchers & shop in Boots as much as I can for her stuff I have £60 on my advantage card and 2 for 3 is great at christmas for family prezzies :D

Mamafy, Do they all still believe in santa, if so where the hell do you hide it all!!

No just the youngest 3, the older 2 now help me hide it :lol: plus I have a huge attic so thats where it all goes. I'm hoping Joe understands abit more this year and I cant believe Katie will be 15 months.

My Caitlins out of the road will be ace and a weight off a bonus for me is I try my best to use the parenting Boots vouchers & shop in Boots as much as I can for her stuff I have £60 on my advantage card and 2 for 3 is great at christmas for family prezzies :D

I love the 3 for 2's :D, perfect for family and tenagers who like make up :D

Ar ethe kiddies 3 for 2s any good! Never really paid attention before! I always take things up in 3's too to get a better deal!

I never really see any kiddies one in our boots, its teeny; not even clothes in it :sulk:

3 for 2 at boots is great. We got most our christmas pressies last year in boots lol:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->