Babies and Af in dreams

Aprilshowers

Reaction score
Ok so I've posted my story a few times and anyone who has read it will know that I haven't had a period since April. Anyway the last 3 nights I've been dreaming of having a period and a really heavy one. Hope the dream is a prophecy. :blush:
I've also spent the last months few months dreaming of having babies. Sometimes it's a girl but mostly an adorable little boy. Now I know this is all coming from wishful thinking that I'm having during the day probably influencing my sub conscious but I get all sad when I wake up and discover that it was just a dream.
Anyone else have baby dreams while they are WTT?

I had a baby dream 2 nights ago. It was not pleasant though. I dreamed that I MC'd and a little tadpole looking thing with big blue eyes came out in the toliet. It was so distrubing and upsetting.:cry: I really hope it doesn't come true. Y'all are the only ones I'm telling - I can't even bring myself to tell hubby about it.

wow i cant believe this thread is up!! i was just about to post about a dream i had last night...it was so strange!
i also had a dream that i was pregnant and MCd at 12 weeks it was soo awful (then there a gap in my memory lol) and the next part of the dream i remember is that i was pregnant again and just decided to give birth at 5months :wacko: no labor or anything, in my dream i just decided it was time for baby to arrive...so there i am sat on my bed giving birth to a tiny baby boy. then i got worried that id had it to early in asked OH if we should put him back in my tummy!!! :wacko:

such a strange dream...ive been thinking about it all day, i think its came from how much i worry about things going wrong xx

Dreams are mental aren't they. They make no sense usually and thank god they never come true. It just shows how our subconscious thinks about pregnancy.

tell me about it...i dont think ive ever had one that mental...i woke up in a bit of a state actually...i didnt know what to think x

tell me about it...i dont think ive ever had one that mental...i woke up in a bit of a state actually...i didnt know what to think x

Yeah I'm not surprised that you woke up in a state after that one. :hugs:

I had one lastnight! I dreamt that I took a test and found out I was pregnant, I don't remember much about it, that was the only part I remember, made me feel so happy!

Iv had loads of dreams about being pregnant but Neva actually had a baby in a dream. I normally get 2 the hospital and then all of a sudden I'm not pregnant. or iv had 1 where I got handed a plastic doll after :cry:

I had the creepiest/weirdest dream EVER a few months back! My dream was like I was looking into my belly at my developing baby in the womb. Everything was yellow, orange and red and there was like red veins and stuff. You know like I was inside and someone was shining a light through me. Then I reached my hand into my stomach through the skin and put it under my baby's bum and held him/her closer to me like I was protecting him/her. I felt a huge sense of responsibility and devotion.

It freaked me out so much! I still think about it. I wonder what it means...

I have baby dreams all the time, usually when I have spent a night on here talking about it! Thing is my hubby said to me this morning that he keeps dreaming we have a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->