Babies and the heat

Natsku

Reaction score
What do you do with your baby when its really hot? Its 30 degrees here and she's been screaming pretty much all day :(
I've tried giving her a cool bath, made her happy for a little while and then the screaming began again.

Please help!!!!

The first summer when Euan was born he was pretty much just in his diaper in the house for the entire summer and when we went out just a short sleeved/short legged onesie. We had lots of fans. He was constantly hot and sweating it was hard for him, subsequent summers have been better for him.

My daughter is 3 months now and she is struggling a bit but basically doing the same and we now have a portable air conditioner in the house which helps.

Lots of fans, fluids, going to the malls as they are cool inside.

She's just wearing a nappy. We don't have a fan anymore, got all the windows open though

Hi, sorry, maybe I'm just clueless, but do you have any air conditioning? (I'm in the U.S., and we keep our house cool/air on during these hot times.)

If no air conditioning, I agree with the other poster about just wearing a diaper. Also, maybe you could play in a pool...or just fill a bathtub with cool water and let LO play in there.

no air conditioning but the evening breeze is cooling things down now. thanks for the tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->