babies, babies everywhere

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
within the last week my SIL had a baby girl, my next door neighbour had a baby boy and my cousin had a baby girl :dohh:

i cant turn anywhere without a baby there. they are all so beautiful and i have to buy baby clothes as gifts and im so broody :cry:

sorry for the random post lol

I feel the same. Every single person around me it feels is pregnant or having babies and all the baby showers and baby clothes it make me so sad. :hugs:

i know exactly how you feel my best friend and loads of friends from school/work/college/uni are all popping babies out like i dont know what! it makes me so upset, it physically hurts when i see a mother and a child, i want iot so bad. xx

i was minding my new niece for an hour or so and i just didnt want to give her back lol

I hear you... My sil and I were only a few weeks apart, but I lost my baby. It is so hard watching her belly grow, knowing that was supposed to be me too. Babies seem to be the focus of every tv show I turn on, all my facebook friends are constantly talking about being pregnant or their adorable babies. AHHHHHH.

Please let this tww be the one!!

aww hun i know exactly how u feel.. my friends just had her baby girl, her sister just had a baby girl and my cousin had her baby girl last sunday :( im so broody its all i want to talk about.. but no one knows im ttc here so its very hard not to get upset grrr and the worst part is the 3 babies born each one of them have a name which we had on our list to call if we had a girl.. :(

only 4 people know we are TTC but we dont talk about it incase others hear lol. ooh no not your names! im glad none of our names are gone xx

yep so now sophie, chloe and isabella have been taken off the list.. only baby girl name we both agree on at the moment is Aoibhe

babyhopes10 - how do you pronounce aoibhe? oh refusesto talk about baby names till we get pregnant xx

OMG just found out my neighbor is expecting and she is still smoking ughhhh!!! That just amazes me!

OMG just found out my neighbor is expecting and she is still smoking ughhhh!!! That just amazes me!

I know two smoking girls at my toddlers group that are expecting and theyre carrying on like theyre not even pregnant, ones about 7 weeks gone and the other is 15 weeks. xx

babyhopes10 - how do you pronounce aoibhe? oh refusesto talk about baby names till we get pregnant xx

Ava :flower:

its just the irish way of spelling it lol

i like aoife too pronounced ee- fa

I know two smoking girls at my toddlers group that are expecting and theyre carrying on like theyre not even pregnant, ones about 7 weeks gone and the other is 15 weeks. xx

That is crazy...hopefully it doesn't harm the babies!

im half irish, would love an irish name! awww i love that ava!

the pregnant smokers want shooting! just my personal opinionj!!!

totally agree... shouldnt smoke or drink if you know your preg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->