Babies born between 34-37 weeks xx

thanks ladies, at growth scan on Tuesday she was 4lb 13oz (33 weeks) i have been given steroid injections too as she tried to come on Monday-Thursday xx

Hi Kerrie - we were just on the premature borderline as it were, my waters broke very early and LO was born at 36+6wks. Luckily he was a really good weight, 8lb 6oz (absolutely certain of my dates so he was just a big baby). We both had to stay in hospital for 2 nights as he was quite drowsy and jaundiced, which meant he took a couple of days to latch on to the breast properly. His weight gain was slow initially, and the jaundice took a month to pass, but we were really lucky he didn't have to stay in the hospital at all without me.

From the other posts, it sounds so varied how each baby reacts to being early. My brother was also born early - at 35wks, and he also came home with my mum, so looks like it doesn't always follow that they need extra support.

Hope everything goes well with your LO. Thinking of you x

I had my lo at 36 weeks and he needed no help at all... we were in for 2 days due to me having a section.

Hes doing great and he was big for that stage but you wouldnt think he was born early at all :hugs:

Wow you had a big boy like us!

hey huni. How are things? is your baby girl still staying put xx

Hey hun, everything seems to have settled down now thank god :)
I'm being induced next Wednesday at 36 weeks, my cervix is already soft/short so hopefully the process won't be too long xxx

Good luck for next wednesday! Hoping baby will be just fine and wont need special care x

My son was born sun feb 21 and is still in 6 days later. He may come home tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->