babies close together? x

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
Is anyone tryin for a baby close after having a baby? or have done before..

How did you find having 2 so close together? xx

i have 6 children and have found the closer the better my last 2 are only 20 months apart and its great the are best friends most of the time lol

my youngest is only 8 weeks old and I already want another baby. Not that im not totally in love with my princess but I just feel having another would be so nice, I love the idea of them being very close in age and being able to grow up together. people tell me to wait and that im stupid but I cant help it, its just something I really want.. :) x

I plan to TTC after about 6 months PP :). 5 months to go!

My two are 15 months apart & it's great! Baby has just turned one & they are best friends! They adore eachother & do everything together!
It's busy & some days are totally crazy, the start is hard work but it's all do-able!
We are starting to try for #3 now!

my youngest is only 8 weeks old and I already want another baby. Not that im not totally in love with my princess but I just feel having another would be so nice, I love the idea of them being very close in age and being able to grow up together. people tell me to wait and that im stupid but I cant help it, its just something I really want.. :) x

go for it hun if thats what u want ur the one bringing them up it doesnt matter what other people think :thumbup:

I have two, daughter and son who are 14 months apart. We started TTC and found out we were expecting again when DD was 5 months. Having two so close together imo is lovely, they go to nursery together in the same class and I think it's nicer than say having a 10 year old and a 2 year old... we're TTC again in a year and wont be done there! looking to have all of ours close together x

There are 21 months between my two. It was HARD with a capital H.A.R.D. in the beginning, but now they are older it's so much easier in soooo many ways. I'd do it that way again definitely. :)

thanks everyone :) definately helps asking on here than getting opinions from people irl! i always get, but youve just had one.. enjoy her! i can still enjoy Nevaeh with being pregnant its not like im having another instead of her,,

Both my last pregnancies have been easy and touch wood the next will be the same :)

My 2 girls are only 11 months apart in age same age every year for 3 weeks I conceived 10 weeks after birth. They get on way better than my 2 boys they are nearly 8 years apart. Its hard work at times but so lovely the way they look at each other can't wait til they are older to see what they will look like and how they are together xx

I am 10 months PP and trying for number 2. Baby boy #1 is as high maintenece as they come so I figured he has prepared us well for baby #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->