Babies position and movements!

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
I'm only 27+4 so still early to be talking about position, just curious as to where you are feeling movement, if you know your babies position.

At my last appointment my mw had a student in, so was showing him how to ascertain position (they don't usually look until 30 weeks) she said baby was still free floating above pelvis but was head down, now I'm feeling movement under my ribs (at top of bump) but when Iie on my side I feel baby kicking/pushing BOTH hips, so possibly baby has flipped breech again

Where are you feeling movement? :)

I'm 23 weeks and just had a scan yesterday.

Baby is breech and was kicking my bladder! Then he pulled his legs up to his head and was peeking between his knees :haha:

The tech said they move a lot at this stage, but I mostly feel all of my movement down low. I think it's wherever his little feet are kicking!

26 weeks here and at my 25 weeks scan baby was breech. I feel him all over, though I'd have to say more lower bump than upper bump. He's an active one, but I'm enjoying not having the rib pain I had with my daughter by this point. I suppose there's still time for that this time around though. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->