Babies, Toddlers and Tiaras

Its makes me uncomfortable to see, i avoid it.

no, wouldnt ever, and dont watch it either

I watch the programme because it fascinates me that the mums would go through all the ball ache of convincing their kids to get ready, sit still for make up and hair, teach them poses etc and they all have a tantrum etc whats the point what could iether of them possibly get out of it. They both look miserable and most of the girls do not enjoy it in the slightest :dohh: I understand alot of the motivation behind it is the money they could possibly win but it must cost a fortune for the prep and costumes. Little girls should be little girls imo not made to look like mini adults and slathered in fake tan :thumbup: xx

No its awful. Its not about the kids its always about the mums, they push and push there kids and i cant ever imagine putting my daughter into anything that makes her think makeup, and all that fakeness makes her beautiful... it doesnt. Shes beautiful no matter what.

No it's horrible and makes for really uncomfortable watching

I think it is riciculous and half the time the kids are being pushed and bribed into doing it. I said half the time not all the time :flower:

Never.. this show makes me SICK. Its not your friendly little dress up show. Its OTT & competitive. These little girls are pushed too hard and leave crying and feeling horrible about themselves if they don't win. And they have horrible attitudes in life. I have only watched it a few times, but most of these kids are miserable.

In one show the mom dragged the little girl on stage who didn't want to go.. and then said she was embarrassed that she threw herself on the ground and just froze up on stage..uhm what did you expect? Then she was bribing her with packs of gum and candy!

And don't get me started on the "go-go juice" mom who wants her daughter to "holler for a dollar". She should be in freakin' jail. She tried feeding her daughter 15 bags of pixi stix and said it didn't make her hyper enough so started giving her a mix of Redbull and Mountain dew.. Then the little girl is told to "shake her stuff" on stage wearing belly shirts short shorts and tons of make up! TOTALLY DISGUSTING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABzMAuI1vj0

I can't believe that trashy, illiterate, pathetic slob of a woman was "given" a child only to do shit like that with her.

It makes me furious.

I've never watched that show because I refuse to support trash like that by watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->