baby#2 got you showing earlier?

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
For those on baby 2, did you show earlier?
If so when do u think u started to show the first time, n when did u start to show second time around?

I still haven't completely started showing yet, but I have a small Bump in the mornings when my bladder is full so I'm sure I'll start showing soon. People around me so have no clue though. I just look/feel super bloated. I think I was around 18 weeks with my son when I started showing finally, but I cant really remember. Haha

I had a huge bloat belly when I was pregnant with my second. I had a tiny little bump at 14 weeks with my first and an even bigger belly at 4 weeks with my second. The boost went away and started to be replaced by a true bump at 12 weeks with my second.

My coworker was telling me I could easily hide my first pregnancy well into second tri, but when she had her second baby she started showing mid to late first tri. I have never made it past 10 weeks so no idea. My latest and third pregnancy the bloat was so bad though!

My bloat belly is huge right now and I'm sure it will just gradually become a real bump soon. I do feel like I look a lot bigger with this pregnancy already.

Yes yes yes, I definitely look more pregnant then I am at 9 weeks. I can't hide it either because it hurts to suck it in lol. With my first, from what I remember I was in the 2nd trimester when I showed.

With my DS I was well into 2nd trimester before I was showing. I am not yet showing with this one, but get very bloated at the end of the day! I hope I don't show too early as I want to keep it a secret for a while!

I was 22 weeks before I had a proper bump with DS - I'm hoping for the same this time around as I'm a bridesmaid in October and I'll be 16 weeks on the day! eek!!!

I am showing a lot earlier this time round!

I didn't really show until about 22 weeks the last time but this time I cant hide it and im only 16 weeks! im going to be a whale!

I was showing with my daughter at around 15 weeks. I'm 10 weeks with my second now, and my belly is starting to turn hard and get bigger! The bloat in my first few weeks was awful, I felt like a whale :haha: X

Although I want to keep it a secret. I'm excited to show early. It makes it more real, lol I still feel like I'm waiting for my period

I definitely showed earlier with my second. 12-13 weeks with my second and closer to 10-11 this baby. I like showing earlier but we had to tell people at 8 weeks because they were guessing (even though at that point it was bloat lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->