Baby #2 here we come!

jessmke

Reaction score
So AF has just finished and I am hoping my next AF won't show her face! I've only had 3 postpartum cycles and they are longer than usual and a little irregular so who knows how long it will take to get pregnant with #2, but we are going to start trying right away. I feel like a crazy person. I am currently up 3-5 times at night with Isla and am still trying to get pregnant asap! I absolutely hated being pregnant the first time and was so sick the entire time, but here I am ready and willing to do it all again! I go back to work at the beginning of December and I want to get my first trimester over with before I go back to work, because if this next pregnancy is anything like my first there is no possible way I would be able to work as sick as I was. No point to this post except to say that I am excited to do all the horrible pregnancy things all over again!

Wow that's fantastic and a little crazy ;) but I mean that in the nicest way ever.
What makes you want to have a second so soon?
I wish you the best of luck! :D

Jessie best of luck with it . I started ttc with my second when LO was 5 months old . Unfortunetly for us I ended up with a thyroid problem and had to wait 7 months for it to be regulated . Eventually ended up pg when LO 15 months :) ntnp #3 now and LO 5 months .
I too am back to work in December and would love to go back pg . Might not happen for us as I'm pushing on and I'm ok with that too . What will be will be :)

I too barley make it through each day lol.....

Wow that's fantastic and a little crazy ;) but I mean that in the nicest way ever.
What makes you want to have a second so soon?
I wish you the best of luck! :D

A couple of reasons we want to try so soon. For me the biggest reason is I just want to get it over with! I really hated being pregnant and I just want to get that part done with. For my OH the biggest reason is that he is old, lol. He will be 43 this year and he doesn't want to be an "old dad" who is too tired to play with his kids. I am no spring chicken myself, I will be 34 in a few weeks, so I want to have baby #2 before our risk of gestational complications increases.

We also want our kids to be close in age as they grow up, my sisters and I had an 18 month age gap and it was great because we were always good playmates. My OH had a much larger age gap between him and his siblings and he said that growing up they almost never wanted to play with him (he was the youngest).

I know that there will be many times when I wish we hadn't tried for baby #2 so soon, but we will just power through the tough times and in the end I think we will be happy we just went for it. We actually would have started trying several months ago when AF first returned, but we are getting married at the beginning of September and I didn't want to be sick at my wedding!

Ah those are understandable reasons!
I'm sure you will be happy with your decision!
I wish you the best of luck and happiness! Have a fantastic wedding as well :)

Wow that's exciting good luck!! ��

Good luck! Exciting times! The only thing I strongly recommend is to get your dd to sleep through the night before you get pregnant. It may be very very hard and exhausting if you are sick, pregnant have an 8 month old and don't sleep nights...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->