Baby #3 2 week wait killing me

liz0012

Reaction score
Omg 2 week wait sucks!!! I have a 3 year old in 2 weeks and a 2 year old in one month and now trying for baby 3! I had to take clomid this cycle so my fingers r crossed!!!

Friend. I will wait with you, hoping for BFP in next few days for baby #2. We need to catch up anyways

Yes we need to catch up!!!! My oldest will be 3 on the 21st and my son 2 in oct and we r hoping for baby 3! I took clomid this time around which I didn't have issues before but it's been several months so dr told me to try clomid. I hope it works and I hope maybe twins:)

I had weird spotting for almost 2 days,every other pregnancy symptom, but afraid to take test and get bfn and that the spotting was af. Fx for us both. Oh, dd will be 3 in October,

good luck, we're ttc our 3rd since April still not luck. Good luck to all x

Hey! Did u test again today???? This 2ww is killing me. I already told myself I'm not preg since the last few months it's been neg.

It's killing me too! I already have 3 kids ages almost 3,4 and 5 and lost my little boy at 21 weeks in July so I'm so needing a bfp!

Had bfn's upto now af due over the next few days, iv had some weird brown mucus/spotting but not enough for a pad and it's annoying me now knowing what it is x

Bfn this morning, but even more blue veins on bbs, every smell makes me nauseated, bbs hurt, hips and pelvis hurt, headache, so much water like cm I feel like I am leaking pee bc of it. Husband says he knows in his heart I am, headache, crying a lot too. Dh and I decided bd til next month

I am also ttc #3 and am 2dpo now. It's going to be a looooong wait! Haha My 2 are a bit older though at 4 and 6.
No symptoms yet except since O day I have had sore nipples which I never have so not sure what that's about. I had a super strong line, stronger than ever before on my opk as well.
Fingers crossed!

I have a blood pregnancy test per doc coming up bc of the symptoms and bfn urine test, and my transplant.

Dh thinks he sees the start of something. I am unsure. Feel like cap today though

Attachments

• 39_1473453943829.jpg
    39_1473453943829.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member