• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby #3 Due September :)

Cupcake_Queen

Mummy of 2...so far! :)
Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

Well I got my BFP this morning!! I am not 100% sure on dates etc but around 4 weeks I think :) I have a daughter who is 3 this year and a son who will be 1 :) Baby 3 due in September :) Looking for another mummy having a 3rd...just to keep me sane running around after toddlers with a bump :) :happydance:

Wow congratulations I'm pregnant with baby number 3. I'm due 6th august and I have a nearly 5 year old and a 1 year old cx

Congratulations! I'm also pregnant with number 3 and due in September. Ds1 is 4 and Ds2 is 20 months x

Not pregnant with #3 but I am due in September too so welcome and congratulations!

Congratulations

im having number 3 too due in mid-sept. Not seen a midwife yet so im not sure on exact date

my son is four my daughter is 20 months

I dont know about you but I have a tick list I want to accomplish before baby is here.. like potty training ....eeekkk

Hey ladies!! I have worked out i'm about 4 weeks now, so won't be going to the docs for a while :) I went through hell with my last midwife so im hoping now i have moved areas that they are nicer here :) I am so close to potty training my eldest, she is 2 and has finally stopped screaming at the sight of potties and the loo lol and im sure by 3 she will be dry :) xx

@ cupcakecqueen

I have heard its a little easier with girls, so fingers crossed my little one is sorted soon too.

Hope you get your midwife drama sorted, funnily enough I had a similar situation and without even asking I seem to have been registered with the community midwifes at a children's center rather than my GP midwife.

Wishing u a happy 9 months :p

Good luck with potty training cupcake. My eldest had been trained for about a year but has recently started having accidents again! Very frustrating! X

I have been told girls are easier than boys because with a girl the just have to sit down and it all goes one way x

My problem is her sitting down lol she screams blue murder!! Major temper tantrums, refuses to use it and will only go in her pullups! Or the floor....lol my boyfriend has much more luck with her so im hoping she gets there soon :) xx

I'm gonna stalk you babes!! lmao I'm really happy for you and your growing family <3

Hi Cupcake Queen,

I am having my third in September as well, will have 3 under 3.5 eek!

Currently trying to pt my son who will be 3 at the end of April and we actually got 3 little tinkles on the potty today woohoo! :happydance: He used to get upset at the sight of the potty as well and wouldn't sit on it but we've just been laid back with him and let him get used to it over a number of months and I think we finally might be getting somewhere!

Congrats on your pregnancy xxx

Hi cupcake queen and everyone else :wave: I too am expecting no.3 in September. My elder ds is 3 and younger ds is 1 yr old. Still trying to get my head round having 3 kids but looking forward to it too!!

I'm expecting #4 in September, my boys will be 5 and almost 4 and my little girl will be almost 2.

HI!! I'm pregnant with #3 as well! I have a 9 yr old (almost 10) and a 7 month old! I'm due towards the end of August! We have our first ultrasound tomorrow to confirm dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->