baby #3 is in full effect!DD Buddies July 28, 2016

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
Just got our BFP yesterday!!! I'm super excited and still don't believe that its real. I'm hoping to find a few DD Buddies! This is my 3rd and FINAL bundle of joy! We're hoping for a little girl. :happydance::bfp::dance::headspin::wohoo:

This is my third and final as well due July 12th praying this is a sticky bean and no scares we are hoping for a boy

Congratulations! This is #3 for me too, due about July 27th.

HI, LADIES!!! I'm over the moon about #3. Its bittersweet to know this is it/the last shabang, but so glad I wont have to worry with birth control etc. lol I'm so emotional. lol

Ah! I'm due July 31st, just found out today. This is number 2 :)

Third and final here too! Due 17th July x

No. 2 and the last one for us too....due 17 July. Congratulations to you all xxx

Just got bfp yesterday with my 4th and final baby! Due July 29th, hoping for another boy for my husband but obviously I'd be beyond happy either way! ��

Hi to all!

Sneakily popping in-5w0 today and due July 22nd with our 2nd!

H and H to all and hoping to keep chatting about the journey!

Laura x

hi, ladies!!! welcome!! cant wait to see everyone's baby pics next year.

Due June 28 with #3 hoping for a mama's boy this time

Ladies, we have a July 2016 group going if any of you would like to join!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2351775-july-sparklers-2016-a.html

Due July 26 with our third and final, just found out today! I've had two previous losses though, so its hard to get too excited yet but I am waiting for hubby to come home to break the news to him!

Congrats on that positive! No 2 and last for me due 26th July, have a boy already and I am leaning towards another boy but I'd be happy with either. It's weird ive minimum symptoms so far compared to my first pregnancy so I still don't 'feel' pregnant.

I found out Tuesday this week but after a horrible summer loss, partial molar diagnosis, monitoring and finally released to ttc....I am really nervous. Fell pregnant on first cycle after being discharged:happydance:

Guessing I am due 28th July. Hoping for another girl....but tbh after the rough time and the fact I am 42 I would be happy with anything that pops out:thumbup:

Hi everyone x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->