Baby #5! Test thread

Assuming you got your blood drawn around the same time of day, your doubling time is 69hrs which is within normal range (normal is 31-72hrs). I wouldn't give up just yet!! Fingers crossed!

My gp was about to send me to the hospital for a suspected ectopic as I’ve had an ectopic before. I begged for just one more blood draw. I wasn’t happy and ended up going to a different medical clinic and they gave me another request. They’re only open Monday - Friday so I had to have the test yesterday even though it was only 24hrs after the last one.
Had the first GP clinic and the hospital calling me all afternoon checking to see if I was going to the hospital and outlined the risks of a rupture. I said I just wanted to wait.
Got my betas back and yesterday they were 99! So they went from 55 to 99 in about 28 hours.
Feeling a little more relieved now. Going for an early ultrasound next week!

Wow that's fantastic numbers hon.
I'm praying ure scan goes amazingly well.
Please keep us posted.
I am floating around the due date groups as its so quite on here these days and I really hope to see you in the Nov/Dec due date group.

I do go in all the due date groups just to see how everyone's pregnancies are going.
Hoping to be in another due date group myself.
There's a chance may just make the Nov/Dec group as I'm 5dpo now as its gone past midnight.
So just waiting to test.
Tbh not feeling it and zero symptoms yet but I know there's still time.
It just took so long last time and I'm 42 now.
But Hay you never know.
When is ure scan?

How are you doing love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back