baby acne

Michele1026

Reaction score
Any Advice for this.

Jace woke up this morning and its all over his face, and some little pimples with whiteheads too. YUCK. This is messing my picture plans up...lol
Anyone know how long this lasts. everything im reading says leave it alone and just wash his face with warm water and its common at 3-4 weeks. Jace will be 3 weeks old on Tues.

are you sure it isnt heat rash? alexa had those white head pimple things on her face and i thought it was acne, turns out i was dressing her too warm and it was actually heat rash!

If it's acne it's just your hormones coming out of your baby's system. Perfectly normal, and it's like baby form of teenage spots. Just wash with wet/warm face cloth morning and night. It should get better within a few weeks. Kaida has them, too..
Also she had a bout of heat spots, as I kept over dressing her. :blush:

They bother us more than the baby..

My lil mans had acne for a couple weeks now, when i went to the GP he said unless they get infected theres nothing I can do except keep his face clean with warm water.

xx

Bella had them for a couple of weeks. neutragena (I know I spelled that wrong) works really well.

are you sure it isnt heat rash? alexa had those white head pimple things on her face and i thought it was acne, turns out i was dressing her too warm and it was actually heat rash!

I put him in a onsie today since it was warm out and its still there so i think its baby acne, things im reading do say sweat and heat make it worse so the condition is worse on the summertime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->