Baby active one day but not the next?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
Trying not to worry although if I don't feel more by tomorrow morning I'll call the midwife. Yesterday I was constantly feeling baby.. Even felt some from the outside. Today I've only felt 2 or 3 taps all day. Trying not to worry and hopefully baby is just having a lazy day. Does this happen with anyone else at this point?? I was just starting to relax being able to feel baby so often. I'm about 19 1/2 weeks.

It's still pretty normal to have slow days before 27/28 weeks. Baby still has lots of room to hide in there. I'm 29+3 and I didn't have super trackable movements until the beginning of last week.

Yes, like tonight, I have felt a bunch and some on the outside. I already have it in my mind that tomorrow I won't feel much haha. It seems to be a pattern!

Ok thanks, you both! I have felt a few more slight movements so relaxing some. I don't remember worrying this much with my first two lol

That is exactly what I had.. One day of loads of kicks and rolls the next barely a thing!! In the last few days she seems to be more active but I'm learning to not freak out if she then has a little quiet time. I think it's normal xx

I am having the same thing too. I am 19 and a half weeks along, and for the last week or so I had been having pretty strong kicks near the front consistently. Starting late last night I have barely felt anything other than a few very soft taps. Trying not to worry too much as I know it is common. I was just getting used to all the movements.

I had the same thing around that time too. Some days she'd be kicking like a Rockette in there, some days she'd be pretty quiet. It can be affected by your diet, for example if you eat something super sugary, but it's nothing to worry about.

However if you feel like something is wrong in your gut, it never hurts to call.

It happens to me 1 or 2 days she will be going crazy then for couple day she goes quiet and then out of no where she starts back up again, I think it's a common pattern for some babies

I've just had this too. I have an anterior placenta too, so I think baby isn't felt as much.

Stalking! I'm having the same thing, getting worried. :(

I'm getting spurts of movement so I haven't called anyone as of yet. So far by the comments it seems to be normal this early. It's so easy to worry anymore. I hope there is a point where we can relax!!

I started feeling kicks at about 19.5 weeks and they didn't become an every day occurrence until 23 weeks. Most days I would feel *something*, but there were definitely several days where it was totally quiet in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->