Baby activity bouncers?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone could recommend any baby activity bouncers like the Jumperoo? I know they do a few different ones so was just wondering what you had and if you recommend it.

Thanks all :hugs:

Oooo ill be stalking this thread too!!! Ive been looking at a few different ones but im not sure what would be best x

i would recommend the rainforest jumperoo!!! maddi loves her. she also loves her door bouncer, and she has a car walker from mothercare that also jumps, but her fav. thing is her jumperoo :)

I just bought the Rainforest Jumperoo although it hasn't arrived yet. She loves her door bouncer so I'm assuming she's gonna love her Jumperoo too!! (She bloody better, it wasn't cheap!) If I can remember, I'll update this thread and let you both know what she makes of it. :)

Rainforest Jumperoo! Kathryn loves hers! I was considering the Baby Einstein jumper cause it was cheaper but I looked at it in store and the springs were way too tight, it barely moves up and down (and read reviews on line that said the same thing). It's allowed me to actually get stuff done, and I I don't feel bad about letting her watch a bit of tv, cause she's jumping and active. She likes tv for the sound more than anything but still, I don't like her watching unless she's in her jumperoo, or I'm not feeling well or something.

I am waiting for Bright Starts Tropical fun around we go activity station, hopefully here in a few weeks, I will let you know.

ive got a fisher price kick and play bouncer, callum loves nodding off in his now with the music and lights, i will be ordering a jumperoo in a few weeks tho my mate has one and they are FAB

Erin absolutely loves her rainforest jumperoo. She is in it now bouncing away and laughing to herself playing with the toys. Definately reccoment it. xx

I love the way the jumperoo is winning lol! The thing is i'm trying to convince the OH as he thinks it's too big for our small front room which in his defence yes it probably is but it looks ace! Looks like i am going to have to work on him some more.....

keep the ideas coming though ladies, thanks all x

defo rainforest jumperoo....archies only had it 3days and loves it already defo worth the money xx

defo rainforest jumperoo....archies only had it 3days and loves it already defo worth the money xx

How is he geting on in it? I just noticed Archie's younger than Millie and was wondering how he was getting on x

my friends got the rainforest jumperoo and altho they are good and joshua loves being in it now when i put him in his walker he just wants to jump and where as before he would walk in it now he doesnt another friend is going through the same thing her child when she walks with him he jumps now instead of steping x

Can anyone tell me please if the jumperoo folds down. I'm sure i read somewhere that it did but i can't find it now, and if it does how well does it fold? Thanks girls.

no i think it just unclips at the bottom and can shrink the bottom to make it narrower x

im watching this thread too!!
I need to get one soon too but am a little tight for space with all her other things..

also which door bouncers are good?? ive seen a tigger one in mothercare i think which i liked...

ive got the limdam one and he loves it and they are so strong theres no way a baby can fall out of one or it fall from the door frame unless his daddy was hudini lol its hard enough trying to get it onto the door frame to start with but if you dont have a lot of space for the jumperoo a door boncer is the next best thing xx

im watching this thread too!!
I need to get one soon too but am a little tight for space with all her other things..

also which door bouncers are good?? ive seen a tigger one in mothercare i think which i liked...

yea i saw that tigger one in mothercare and on amazon too i think. I heard the lindam bouncers are the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->