Baby activity bouncers?

elliots got the jumperoo, and loves it! we don't have much space, but hes more important then having a bare tidy living room lol.

We bought the blossom farm activity station from elc.. its really nice & a bit more compact than the jumperoo...
Has anyone else got this one??

We bought the blossom farm activity station from elc.. its really nice & a bit more compact than the jumperoo...
Has anyone else got this one??

Ooo i haven't seen this one! gonna go see if i can see it online, millie loves her blossom farm doggy.

I love the way the jumperoo is winning lol! The thing is i'm trying to convince the OH as he thinks it's too big for our small front room which in his defence yes it probably is but it looks ace! Looks like i am going to have to work on him some more.....

keep the ideas coming though ladies, thanks all x

I've just bought the Leapfrog Learn and Groove for Jay because it folds down which is handy as we have quite a small lounge (which is already overflowing with baby stuff:rofl:)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-Learn-Groove-Activity-Station/dp/B0002C6N16

It doesn't bounce so much as rock and baby can spin, with loads of activities on it. Jay seems to like it, although he doesn't do much more than sit in it at the mo :lol:

We've also got a Tippitoes door bouncer that he likes :D

xx

thelilbump- i bought mine from the elc section in my local mothercare- they had quite a few... check ur local 1??

thelilbump- i bought mine from the elc section in my local mothercare- they had quite a few... check ur local 1??

Thanks i'll take a look instore, i'm off there later anyway armed with my 10% voucher!! :happydance:

We have a baby einstein exersaucer and a jolly jumper... She likes both and its nice to have a variety.

oooo i've just seen the new jumperoo planets, that looks ace! Does anyone have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->