Baby Amelia born at 26+3

aww...miracle baby....i pray for her to get more stronger and stronger....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: sending some good vibes and prayers that everything goes well with your baby...

Thinking of you and your family. I hope she continues to do well and grow strong. x

Congratulations on the birth of your little girl.. she really does sound like a figher! Wishing you both all the best :hugs:

thinking of you and your family
Rachael
xxx

congratulations on the birth of your little fighter Amelia. xxxx

Sounds like an ordeal hun and thank goodness they got her out when they did. Lots of love and I hope she continues to grow stronger every day. xx

Awww thanks for letting us know about miracle Millie!! Wishing you and yours all the best, and can't wait to hear how she is getting on :hugs:

Hey chick!

I know exactly what its like - alex was born at 27 weeks and if you ever need a chat I'm here! Alex's diary is the link below too - so you can kinda get an idea of what will happen in the next few weeks.

The little ones are real fighters and sturdier than we think! Most early babies do grand and I'm sure your LO with be fighting fit very soon.

congratulations :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxx

what a story, bless you. wishing you, your partner and little Millie all the very best x

awwww what a little fighter, my 3 yo was born at 26 weeks and he is a little terror now lol, if ever you want to talk i'm here for you hun xx

I just want to say thank you so much for all the wonderful messages of support. Our family and friends have been a great support too, but to get so many kind messages from people we have never met is overwhelming.

To those who have been through similar experiences and have offered a listening ear, it is much appreciated and at some point I may well take up those offers. Although there are several incubators in Millie's room on SCBU and there are other parents around, we have not yet spoken to any of them.

Millie continues to do well, her infection levels are still going down, and the odema (swelling) on her face and hands has gone down too) she looks like her beautiful self again! Yesterday they put a new long line in, but unforunately it is not quite the right so they are going to try again today, I hope it's not too traumatic for her. I keep thinking to myself that she will not remember any of this which makes me feel better.

Anyway thanks once again, it's such a comfort to have this site with so many kind people as members.

Thinking of you and your tough little girl :hug: xxx

May God keep his hand over your little girl! keep strong and never loose hope! and CONGRATS on your little mirracle!

Oh my gosh you have been through so much hunni! All the best to little Millie, she is definatley a fighter as everyone has said. Aww i hope its not too long before she can come home but St marys is a fantastic hospital.

Giant and gentle hugs xxxxxxxxxx

She sounds like such a fighter hun so sorry to hear what you have been through but hopefully all will be perfect!x

congrats, hope ur getting better and wish ur LO all the luck in the future :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->