baby and wedding!!!!????? HELP ADVICE

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok like i said before im going to be 18 in a few days and me and my hubby wanted to start TTC and i cant get married till im 22 because of death benifits im gettin for my dad passing. Would we still be able to have a wedding if we had a baby when im 18 or 19...and wanted a wedding when im 22 or 23..? I mean is it possible for us 2 be able to afford it and everything..? :hissy::hissy:

Thnx Girls for the help

No reason why you cant. A decent wedding can easily be done cheaply nowdays :D

if u plan ahead u can save loads of money doing bits ur self u can do it even if u but a little away each week u will be fine xx

While I was pregnant I got married while pregnant! I was about 6 month's pregnant in a wedding dress. We did it at a court house and thats pretty cheap. You can even have the court house paster come to a church chapel and wedd you guys there that way you can have a bigger wedding.

Sure you can, just plan in advance! I had a thirteen month engagement and we spent less than $5000 US on the wedding. And since you will have so much planning time you can start buying things little by little!! That way when it comes time for the wedding you have everything bought well in advance!!!

you've got 4 years to go, as long as a save a bit every month you will be fine there are tons wedding forums and the girls give lots of ideas of diy weddings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->