Baby annabell and baby born

liz1985

Reaction score
If you spend £50 on either baby annabell or baby born in toys r us you get a free baby annabell or born dolls stroller worth £20.

I saw this :) does anyone know if theres a huge difference between the two dolls? If one is better than the other? DD is baby obsessed, and she borrowed baby annabelle from the little girl I look after, and loved it. Can't decide which to get! There seem to be so many different types!!

I went last night to buy baby born and ended up buying baby annabell. She just looked nicer and softer, my dd will only be 2 though so shes not that bothered about what they can do yet.

As the proud owner of both of these I can give pretty good feedback. Ok, so baby annabell makes crying noises if you turn her on, which very rarely happens in our house. She's pretty heavy too, very heavy for a young toddler. Baby born is hard bodied so she can go in the bath (a huge hit in my house) and you can feed her water which she will then 'wee' out. Although not the cuddliest of dolls, I think baby born is more fun xx

I went for this deal! I preferred baby Annabel too...she looked cuter! x

I've not bought any this year as neither of my two play with dolls. I do prefer baby annabell though, although she is heavy!

Great deal though!

We have baby born. Like pp, the fact it can go in the bath is a huge plus!! And the wee gives hours of fun.

It does cry too - if you squeeze it's arm. I wasn't too sure about this but with having a new baby in the house!! But dd has never tried to squeeze ds in the same way - worth mentioning in case you have other little ones around though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->