Baby Aspirin

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi...... anyone on baby aspirin but don’t have the clotting dis-order. I’m probably being silly but I’ve read can cause miscarriages? I was on it with my last child and I spotted quite a lot in it so it’s catch 22 on what I should do I also got major cystitis all the way through my pregnancy it’s not proven it was that but could have been a possibility. Any info on it, I started today

Why are you taking it? If you’ve been prescribed it your doctor would have weighed up the risks and gains. I take it for recurrent miscarriage, I’ve got further in the pregnancies I have taken it, but it does have risks (although I don’t think miscarriage is proven to be one). The baby aspirin is a low dose and has different impact to the full dose.

Why are you taking it? If you’ve been prescribed it your doctor would have weighed up the risks and gains. I take it for recurrent miscarriage, I’ve got further in the pregnancies I have taken it, but it does have risks (although I don’t think miscarriage is proven to be one). The baby aspirin is a low dose and has different impact to the full dose.

I took It with my last child after 3 losses in a row. I had a loss in March bfp today so started again. I seen a sight saying it can cause miscarriages but you never what to believe. You take it at bfp right? What are the risks hun?

I’d speak to a doctor before taking it. I think it raises the risk of birth defects. Congratulations on your bfp :)

I was told to start taking it when I rang up to tell my fertility consultant that I had got my BFP. I am also on Metformin 3 times a day too but I have been told I can stop that once my prescription runs out. I had 2 early losses last year so I think the baby aspirin was prescribed to try to stop that happening again x

I've been on baby Asprin since 2011 because I've had a liver transplant and It helps to stop me getting clots in the valves. Had DD since being on them and now pregnant again and still taking them. My daughter is healthy happy 6 year old and I've already had several scans with this one and he is healthy.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy hon.

:-(A3C8E992-04E2-4F9E-B7D5-99E2E1A7D285.jpeg Thank you ladies :D I seem to spot on aspirin and Lo and behold spotting through the night so feel like it’s worrying I spot but also alternative is to not take it?! I’ve ordered natural progesterone incase I’m
Slightly low in it I hope not. Freaking out a bit as my line on my test isn’t as dark as I like then cramping and spotting is freaking me out. Trying not to compare but find myself comparing tests to my son Leo’s. Top today’s bottom yesterday’s. I have a bad gut feeling but did with Leo too. If I lose this one that’s loss #6. The line did come up quicker today

Im with 3boys todays test is a bit darker hon. Also remember that HCG rises every 2-3 days.
When i first tested i got a faint line so i tested the next day with FMU and got an even fainter line. I went into panic mode thinking it was a chemical pregancy as ive had 2 of those ans thats how it went with both. But the next day when i tested again it was darker. Was with SMU.
My FMU was always so crap i got better results in the afternoon.
Gosh hon u poor thing having that many losses, ive had 3 in total but 2 were so early like at 5 and 6 weeks. And a slightly later one at almost 11 weeks. Its heartbreakjng.
Then when u get pregnant again u worry sick incase it happens again.
Im so sorry you have gone through so much heartache hon my heart goes out to you.
Praying for a very healthy sticky bean hon.
[-o&lt;<3

I have been told I will start taking baby asprin at 12 weeks due to history of pre-eclampsia and it helps to keep that under control? I need to do some more research on it before I start taking it though.

I’ve been taking baby asprin since 8 weeks prescribed by my doctor to prevent pre eclampsia. I was really nervous before taking it as it’s not a done thing in all hospitals I hear but it’s been fine and I’m now 34 weeks and have to stop taking it in 2 weeks. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy xx

Does anyone get spotting on aspirin I’m panicking now still getting it tomorrow will be 7th day of it just waiting for my AF to start. I took It with my son, maybe I shouidgt have taken it til period due so if I took It before af could it affect implantation but I assumed it was fine as I’ve had positive tests so if hcg implantation should have completed xx

I was put on baby aspirin (2 pills every day that are 81mg each) around 13 weeks because I am a bit overweight, and I guess the aspirin helps prevent things like preeclampsia, premature birth, and some other problems that being overweight can cause, but nothing about preventing miscarriage and with my history of loss and my pcos they would have put me on it much sooner than 13 if it was for that. I haven't had any spotting on the aspirin, but I did have spotting from weeks 5-11, every day and ranging between brown/pink/bright red but that was just normal spotting that some women get during pregnancy, so maybe that's what you're going through? Or even implantation spotting since you're so early into everything. Hope everything turns out fine and you get a sticky bean <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->