Baby bath

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I have a mamas and papas bath which i got a looong time ago but now looking at practicality wise it is huuuuuge!
This one:
https://www.gumtree.com/posting_images/52/35222352__1235425021__1__1-90270a942166e3ff5484c0330bb2c3f9.__big__.jpg

It will do for bathing in those early weeks in another room but its a tight squeeze for my bath.

So im looking for reccomendations for a baby bath suitable prob 1 month onwards, anyone?

I didn't know they were different sizes.....?

I got mine in Babies R Us, think it was about a tenner. We used the sink for the first couple of weeks though.

we've always used a similar style bath tub. Early on we actually bathed her on the table, she was so little the water didn't have to be filled very far so we just filled it and carried it over. Around 5 months I think we started putting her bathtub in the big bathtub so that we can put more water in it

I just got mine from Mothercare. It's not too big, just a basic bath with a picture on the side. :)

i had 2 proper baby baths given to me,but i brought a tummy tub for the first few months,that takes up hardly any space at all, and i have the bigger baths for when he gets bigger as we dont have a bath here only a shower!!

thats a shame. I have/had that bath also. dont use it now but I used to find it fantastic, was great for when she couldnt sit unaided

x

I bought a baby bath from mothercare and in all honesty they are ok for the first few weeks then they just become a right pain. I went out and bought a Tommee Tippee bath seat, it looks like a small bouncer and has a head hugger so can be used from birth in a normal bath and i think its great, takes up no room. Think i got in Tesco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->