Baby beets fetal doppler

princess31

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just in case anyone was looking to buy one. Read this:

"The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is asking women not to use the ‘Baby Beets Fetal Doppler’ after concerns that it might not reach the required standards of safety and quality, or that it works, as required by the Medical Devices Regulations. The MHRA was alerted to the product being sold on the Internet by a legitimate manufacturer of foetal monitors. As there is no evidence that the safety and performance of this product has been assessed in accordance with the Medical Devices Regulations, the product could pose a potential risk to the mother and/or baby in respect of any energy emitted.

Clive Bray, Director of Device Technology and Safety at the MHRA said, “The MHRA is currently assessing certain safety aspects of the product. It must be stressed that initial indications are that the health risk to a pregnant woman and/or their baby is small. However, as a precautionary measure, I strongly urge anyone using this product to immediately discontinue use.”"

xxx

Thank you Princess for bringing this to everyones attention, it is something we have been trying to do for years.

Please note that this recalled product the Baby Beets has absolutely nothing to do with the medical registered British company Baby Beats Ltd and nor does the product have anything to do with the medically certified and registered fetal dopplers Baby Beats or Baby Pulse.

We have been telling the authorities about these Chinese imports for years, some even have CE marks which relate to transistor radios and not medical dopplers, finally everyone seems to be waking up.

If you have any questions at all please ask me or visit babybeats.co.uk, I have been building and supplying medical and fetal dopplers now for over 25 years and was the founder of the home fetal doppler market 8 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->