Baby Betty 32 weeks +5.

pennysbored

Reaction score
So I had my little girl on Boxing day, Betty Margaret Noel. 4 lbs 7 oz.

Everyone is doing well, all things considered. She has Jaundice now, just put under the lights today, and not being able to hold her has made today the hardest yet. I didn't realize just how much I was holding on to our snuggle time, and what a difference it was making for me.

I can't imagine what it takes for you ladies with your LO's being smaller and younger and not being able to do ANYTHING for your babies.

I'm exhausted.

I just wanted to say hey, and introduce myself around here.

So, hey!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I can only imagine what you are going through and just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of you!

You are very strong and it is nice to see you back.

Keep us posted and know that you are in our hearts.

xxxxx
:hugs: :hug: :hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of you baby girl. xxx

Congrats on your :baby: :pink: hope she isnt in hospital for too long x

Congrats on the birth of betty! Im so glad everything is going good!

well done and welcome baby betty!!

tommy was born at 35weeks, we were in sp care for a couple of weeks, he was under the lamps with his little goggles on for a couple of days, after shes off do loads of kangaroo care it makes a huge difference!!

good luck and get up some piccies!!

h x

congratulations on the birth of betty! hope she is out of hospital real soon xx

Congratulations on the birth of Betty. I hope you are at home as a family asap! xx

Thinking of u penny hun. Congrats on the birth of your little girl x

Congratulations on the birth of your special little girl. Glad she seems to be doing well and I hope she gets big and strong real soon honey:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on the birth. I wish you all the best for the future with your precious baby and i hope shes home with you soon. x

Hiya, hope it all goes well, I am sure it will, but why does anyone only ever mention Ladies here and not men , men have feelings too !!, so cannot we talk about "parents" on this site.

ps How is Vancouver, spent my early years backpacking round the world and did canada 5 times, Vancouver is like a second home.

Hiya, hope it all goes well, I am sure it will, but why does anyone only ever mention Ladies here and not men , men have feelings too !!, so cannot we talk about "parents" on this site.

ps How is Vancouver, spent my early years backpacking round the world and did canada 5 times, Vancouver is like a second home.

Oh dear, not trying to ignore or undercut anyone! All parent are important, without my LO I would be lost right now! And I know that Betty loves her dad, she sleeps just as well on him as she does on me. I just get to try to breast feed..

And Cananda is covered in Snow. Has been for weeks. I'm originally from Alberta, so I am prepared, but what about the rest of the city? Not so much.

And Betty is out from under the lamps. We got some really awesome snuggle time.

Congratulations on the Birth of Betty hun, am thinking of you and hope shes all better to come home asap!!

:hugs:congratulations harry was 3lb 13oz at 37 weeks he is 4 months now and 8lb 6oz it was hard work as he had to have a feed every 2 hours

:hugs:congratulations harry was 3lb 13oz at 37 weeks he is 4 months now and 8lb 6oz it was hard work as he had to have a feed every 2 hours

Holy! tiny baby!
Betty was 4 lbs 7 oz at birth.
Do you know why Harry was so tiny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back