Baby Betty 32 weeks +5.

Congratulations, hope you have your LO home soon xx

:hugs:congratulations harry was 3lb 13oz at 37 weeks he is 4 months now and 8lb 6oz it was hard work as he had to have a feed every 2 hours

Holy! tiny baby!
Betty was 4 lbs 7 oz at birth.
Do you know why Harry was so tiny?

my pleasenter stoped working he stoped growing about 26 weeks

Wow!
Every two hours, I'm frustrated with every three, especially as one of those hours is on feeds.
But its nice to know that they do get to leave the hospital .

Just wanted to update and let you guys know that Betty has passed the five lbs mark, AND she took a whole breast feed yesterday with no supplemental feed! That was a huge step, and it was so nice to finally not use the stupid feeding tube!
She just got started on some vitamin D supplements, and if thats the worst of it right now, here is to hoping I can take her home in the next 10 days or so!

Just wanted to update and let you guys know that Betty has passed the five lbs mark, AND she took a whole breast feed yesterday with no supplemental feed! That was a huge step, and it was so nice to finally not use the stupid feeding tube!
She just got started on some vitamin D supplements, and if thats the worst of it right now, here is to hoping I can take her home in the next 10 days or so!

oh my word hun thats awesome to hear!!! Sounds like she's growing like a weed just as she should be :) I hope she continues to breast feed for you. I never got to do that wth Angelynn. I tried many times but she just wanted the bottle (we started BF and bottle feed same day but I could only make it once a day for breast feeding).
I really hope she's home with you soon. Can we see some pics of her if you'd like to share? And please make sure you watermark them :D

Penny, that's brilliant news. Bet you can't wait for a bit of normality back at home.

Go Betty!

congrats on the birth of betty! hope she is out of the hospital as soon as possible xx

Betty is still in the hospital, but growing like mad, she could be home next week!
She is regulating her own temperature, heartrate and breathing, so yay!
I am so sick of going back and forth from the hospital, I just want my little girl home, you know?

:hug:

All the hugs in the world for you hun, I know how you feel about going abck and forth it's tough stuff and I didn't even have to do it that long thank goodness. There is light at the end of the tunnel, PM me if you wanna chat.

xxxx

:hug: She will be home soon, hunni. You have done an amazing job :)

Have you posted any piccies on here of her? Your avatar is beautiful - would love to see some more of the beautiful betty! x

Feeding tube is out.
Just waiting to see.
Could Betty come home in the next week?

Sending you all lots of big hugs babe. Youve all done really well :)

:hug:

Hun how is betty doing? Have they said anything about her coming home this week? I pray she will be home with you soon xx

Hey Penny, thinking of you and Betty, hope you're all home soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->