Baby blinking at 14w4d?

Tesh23

Reaction score
Baby was measuring 15w5d and the doctor pointed out on a 3d scan clearly what was the baby blinking! Is that even possible that early?

Everythin that I have read says they should start to blink at 28 Weeks! And the baby was definitely blinking it was incredible.

That is so cool!!! Did they guess the sex of the baby at this ultrasound? :)

Unfortunately not😕 But we have a private gender scan booked for 22 December so will update as soon as I leave the office! Lol

I always thought the eyelids were fused shut until about 26 weeks. That's what I've read online and in books anyway!

Ooooh, the 22nd! I can't wait to hear what you are having. I was just looking at one of my baby apps and it said the baby is now able to squint and frown...you think what you saw was the baby squinting?

I can't believe that the baby would actually be able to blink at this stage. The doc said it was definitely blinking when I asked him if it's even possible this early. And he sounded dead serious about it too. If he was twisting our arms he sure hasn't got the hang of how to crack a joke yet the 64 year old fruit cake! Lol. I think the eyelids are still fused shut by now I mean I'm pretty sure the corneas haven't even developed properly yet!

It's one of two things- I need a new doctor lol or my baby is freaky :haha:

With my scan around 13 weeks baby had 1 eye open and was looking straight at camera. Not sure if you can see it as its my avatar. Was wondering the same. I guess they can't see yet. The tech was pretty impressed as well.

Wow I do see it! Maybe my doc is not a loon after all lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Ooh yay please update as well! Love all the xmas reveals coming up so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->