Baby Book - where can I find one?

Fliss

Reaction score
Now that I have my first scan pictures I want to start a baby book for Bubble but I cannot find one anywhere.

Paperchase had 1 but its pink. What if Bubble is a boy? And even if she IS a girl _I_ HATE pink. No really I loathe and despise it!

So any suggestions as to where I could get a more neutral coloured one? Or one at all I suppose...

Waterstones is where I got mine from, it starts from week 4 i think and its a neutral colour and I love it!
Its brilliant.

Have a look on Amazon & Ebay?

:flow:

Have a look on Amazon or Ebay. I got a lovely "Guess How Much I Love You" themed baby book when I was pregnant with Roo. And one of my best friends got me a gorgeous baby book for Midgelet which is from the "Rachel Bright Side" range. It's really quirky, gender neutral and beautifully designed - I'd highly recommend it :)

https://www.reallygood.uk.com/brigh....html?osCsid=62823867cc1087de24a46c772a17ccd0

I got ours from WH Smith - it's a cream colour so gender neutral x

I got mine from Mothercare. They have quite a good range. They tend to do the same book in pink blue and neutral.

Thanks ladies. I've actually found a cream material-covered blank photo album that you use photo corners or photo dots to secure the photos so it should be perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->