Baby Books any recommendations??

fifi83

Reaction score
Hi all

Went to buy a baby book today in w h smiths, they was so many i was over faced.

im looking for one that tells you a bit about everything, ie week by week, feelings ect

Any body got any recommendations?

Thanks

I´ve just ordered "Your Pregnancy Bible" from Amazon. It was recommended to me by my best friend, and all the write ups on Amazon had 5 stars. Apparently it does have lots of pictures of the various stages in it. Hopefully it will arrive soon and I´ll let you know if its any good.

I almost bought a book but then realized that as the internet is out there I could probably look everything up there and save my money!

I almost bought a book but then realized that as the internet is out there I could probably look everything up there and save my money!

I agree with tinytoes only I paid £16.99 for a book only realising when I got it that there is far more info available online...I wrapped it up & gave it to my newly pg friend for xmas hee hee :blush:

Like nearly everyone else these days, I find most information online, plus you can read on sites like this one other peoples' personal stories etc. but I found two books by Jenny McCarthy that were so worth buying because they are hilarious and make lite of so many horrific pregnancy related things like cravings and constipation! lol! they are called "Belly Laughs" and "Baby Laughs". She is very straight forward and sometimes vulgar, but she addresses many issues in pregnancy that not many women may consider (like pooing on the delivery table lol!) and she makes fun of it all to make you laugh. I love them!:happydance:

I've got the Pregnancy Bible too, it's nice to get it out every week, sit down with DH and see what stage our baby is at.
I also recommend Attachment Parenting by Katie Allison Granju... look it up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->