Baby born at 32 weeks + 4

becky1978

Mum to a 5 year old
Reaction score
Hi all, just wanted to pop in and get to know you. I had my son - archie Peter bu emergency c section on 18th Dec 08 7 and a half weeks early. He weighed 4 lbs and is in the NNU at the moment but doing really well.

This is my 2nd premature baby, my son Cameron was born at 34 + 2, weighing 4lbs 10 and spent just under 3 weeks in NNU. He is a lively 5 year old now very excited about having a tiny new baby brother.

Both of my babies were delivered by emergency section due to placental abruptions, but the doctors do not know if it is related or not. I myself think its a bit too much of a coincidence not to be.

Anyhow I'm not on here loads at the mo as Archie is still in NNU, but will try and come on as much as poss and update.

Take care all.

xx

Congrats hun! Glad Archie is doing well! x x x x x

Congratulations hunny, where abouts in Devon are you? xx
Glad he is doing so well xx

Congratulations hun xxx glad to hear he is doing well, keep us posted xx

Good luck babe, hope he gets big and strong real quick for you :hugs:

Congratulations on your precious little man:cloud9:

Congratulations! I hope he's not in for too much longer :hugs: x

aww congrats........and :hi: to archie, get strong babyboy :hugs:

Congrats!
I had my little Betty just a few days ago at 32 +5, I know how you feel right now.
:hugs:

Awww congrats hope he isnt in for long and you get to bring your little :baby: :blue: home x

Hello all, well we came home yesterday when Archie was 35 + 3 weighing 4 lbs 5 oz (or 1.94k).

Strangely enough we were in for 20 days which is exactly how long I was in with Cameron for who was born at 34 + 2, so the little man has done really well and I'm totally chuffed to bits now!!

All going well so far and Archie hasn't really noticed that his new environment is any different so that's good!

Oh I'm in Exeter in Devon by the way.

congrats on the birth of Archie love the name and glad to hear he is home with you.

Hello all, well we came home yesterday when Archie was 35 + 3 weighing 4 lbs 5 oz (or 1.94k).

Strangely enough we were in for 20 days which is exactly how long I was in with Cameron for who was born at 34 + 2, so the little man has done really well and I'm totally chuffed to bits now!!

All going well so far and Archie hasn't really noticed that his new environment is any different so that's good!

Oh I'm in Exeter in Devon by the way.

That's great news, so glad he is home with you at last. Enjoy every minute :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->