- Baby Boy & Girl Name , What Do You Think ??

C

Cutler101

I want to know what you ladies thought of the name for a girl : Swayze Lily-Ana ?? * Yes The Name Is From Patrick Swayze* & for a boy Zayden Michael- Miller , Zayden Allen-Miller or Zayden Jean-Miller ?? Thanks <3

I like the names :) I like Zayden Michael-Miller for a boy :D x

THANK YOU ! i lovee the names their different but i told my boyfriend we should go with Zayden Michael-Miller . Thanks again for your input lovee <3

Not my taste, sorry. Not a fan of really unique names.

I also like Zayden Michael-Miller best and Swayze is gorgeous although i didnt evan think of patrick till you mentioned ut strangely lol I really like Lily-ana too. Zayden Allen is close second for a boy lovely names. x

Thanks : ] i had to add patrick swayze in there cause people usually asks is that where i got the name from loll but thanks alot for your input : ]

Zayden is okay, but not fond of Swayze as a proper name, it sounds like a stage name.

Edited to add...But if YOU like it, who cares what we think?? I know people don't care for my daughters name, but I love it and that is all that matters.

Thanks & congrats on your pregnancy : ]
Zayden is okay, but not fond of Swayze as a proper name, it sounds like a stage name.

Edited to add...But if YOU like it, who cares what we think?? I know people don't care for my daughters name, but I love it and that is all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->