Baby Boy Names starting with "S"

GrnEyz8386

Reaction score
My husband and I aren't sure what we are having yet (only 7w 6d). If we have a boy, we want the first name to be after my grandfather. His name was Sol, but we just want to do the same first letter, so I looking for boys names that begin with S.

So far, we have come up with Sebastian - but i just wish there were more nicknames for such a long name. I like different names, but still need it to be masculine - nothing gender neutral. Also, don't want anything too religious.

Any other suggestions?

FYI - this is our first and we are super excited!:happydance:

Congrats!!
I like the idea of just using the same first initial. It's a nice subtle way to honor someone.

Sebastian has a few nicknames - Seb, Sebby, Bastian
Other options:
Stanley
Stephen
Salvatore
Seymore
Sergio
Skyler
Sloan
Samson
Sanford
Santiago
Shiloh
Spencer
Scout
Sawyer
Silas
Sumner
Sullivan
Sterling

my favorite boy S name- Silas.

other ones, samuel, sean, stephan, steven, sid, sal

DH and I love the name Sebastian - I figured if we really wanted to call him a nickname, we'd use the last three letters and call him Ian for short. Downside of that, it doesn't actually sound like his full name is Sebastian if you use it!

My little boy is called Seth, so that get's my vote! I also like Stanley, Silas, Sebastian (Seb), Saul, Seamus and Spencer.

If we have a boy we are calling it sebastian! Ive loved it since my OH bought me a sebastian crab cuddly toy from the disney store (the little mermaid) for our 1 month dating anniversary hah. He actually thought it was a lobster but i loved it anyways. We will probably call him Seb for short :)

Bastian is a cute nn for Sebastian, like from the neverending story?

Solomon would be cute to honour your grandpa, but pretty religious. Or Solton.

My son's name is Sheldon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->