Baby Boy Names!

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Heyy All! :)
i am finding it hard to pick a boys name. Me and the baby's father were set on the name Kai but now im not so sure. We are still keeping it as a maybe though as my boyfriend is really set on it so i think he will try and persuade me to stick with it. Hahah.

Soo... I was just wondering if any of you could help me with some boy names?? .. I don't really like names that are too common and it will have to go with the middle name Marshall.

Thank You in advance :)

Heyy All! :)
i am finding it hard to pick a boys name. Me and the baby's father were set on the name Kai but now im not so sure. We are still keeping it as a maybe though as my boyfriend is really set on it so i think he will try and persuade me to stick with it. Hahah.

Soo... I was just wondering if any of you could help me with some boy names?? .. I don't really like names that are too common and it will have to go with the middle name Marshall.

Thank You in advance :)

My younger sons names is Alexander Kai so I love Kai, lol. I also like unusual names but couldnt think of a good one so I went with classic Alexander. My older sons name is Dayten (pronounced like dayton ohio)

here are a few unusual boys names I have found cute.
Bentley
Brycen
Tate
Kyler
Keagen

good luck

Well we are completely into unique names. Ones we are looking at right now are Hudson, Kael, Asher, and Hoyt.

Well we are completely into unique names. Ones we are looking at right now are Hudson, Kael, Asher, and Hoyt.

I know you didn't ask for opinions but can I just say I think Hudson goes best with your other children's names :thumbup:

We have decided on the name Kobey :). Boyfriend likes it with just the 'e' but i liked it with the 'y' do we just used both. Haha. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->