Baby brain has kicked in !!

juicyd

Reaction score
Hi all me and the husband said only a few weeks ago that it would be good if we started trying soon..

Anyway my periods have always been a bit erratic (4/6 weeks)and literally last week I thought I have not had a period for ages but the worst thing is no matter how hard I rack my brains i cannot remember the last time I had one its like a mental block. (this is the baby brain part)

Well to cut a long story short I done a few tests and all showed BFP so i got a digital test and I asked the pharmacist if it was the one that showed the number of weeks as the box was confusing and he was like yeah yeah ..

So I go home and do the test and it states 3+ weeks (thats the max it shows apparently as I looked on line after as to how the test shows results as I know its more than that)

Now I dont know how far gone I actually am as because we was not actively trying I was not really keeping a note and because we had done the deed a few times its really hard to determine the date of conception..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this really bad of me that i cannot remember what a fool lol xx

No it's easy to forget these things! I have an app on my phone that keeps track of these things... Otherwise I'd be after forgetting too!

Don't worry I can't remember when my last period was. I have irregular period (that was why I wasn't on birth control) and this baby was a surprise so I don't know either. Got midwife tomorrow so hopefully we will find out soon! But good luck xx

A year ago, when we WEREN'T trying but I was keeping track of cycles for birth control (tracking cm etc) anyway I suddenly realized I was supposed to have started my period 3 days ago...and I'm never wrong so I was freaking out. The 4th day I took a test and it was negative....so I spent the whole day researching reasons why etc etc...

When it dawned on me I was a week off on my calculations. I thought it had been 17 days since I oed but I was really 10 time just seemed slower I guess :dohh: so don't feel bad because there I really should have known better....still don't know what was wrong with me!

Thanks guys I went to see the midwife today for my first appointment and she said its actually quite common !! However one good thing they moved my scan forward 2 weeks and now its on Monday so at least I will have an idea and all being well we will be able to tell our families in time for Christmas YAY !! least i dont have to make up a daft excuse as to why im not having a glass of vino lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"