baby buddies, due may 1st

mich22

Reaction score
Due 1st may.
only 4 weeks and already feeling Sick!!!!!!

I'm due on the 2nd according to my LMP...but I think I o'd late..so technically I'm due between 2nd-6th!!
Still wanna be bump buddies!!

hi, is this your first?? I am guessing at may 1st as my due date, I won't really know untill i get my next scan.
I had a scan today but they only saw a sac and couldn't date it. I am going back in two weeks for another.
I have a history of ectopic etc so they keep a close eye on me in the early days.

xxx

Not my first pregnancy...I was pregnant a few months back. I had my first scan in June at 8.5wks but the baby only measured 6.5wks and no heartbeat...was devastated. But I jumped back in the game as soon as I could and look at me now!!! BFP again!!! Yaay!! I'm super excited but very, very weary! My first appt is set for 9/2/11.
How long have you been ttc (for #3 going by your ticker)?

I only started trying after my last period and considering I have had two ectopics and one damaged tube remaining with overies full of cysts I am in shock. The dr told me I only had a 5% chance of concieving and then a 98% chance it would be ectopic again if I did, but all is normal. Unbelievable really.

Good on you for jumping back in, thats the best way.

Just relax and don't stress, take really good care of your self. Thats really important.

xxxxxxx

Hi, just been booked in for my reassurance scan on 22/09/11 - seems so far away!

Bsb327 I'm in a similar situation to you, I miscarried on 14th july and wanted to try again straight away! It's worrying but fab!

Xx

Hey ladies,

just got my blood results today, my hcg has trippled and progestgagen is high too.

Looking good so far.

Have my next scan in two weeks, can't wait.

how are you two feeling today?? Posative I hope!!

Hi,

That's good news!!

I'm fed up today feel as though I've been abandonned by the docs. My doctor didn't see any need for blood tests and they won't scan me until 8 weeks even though I was told that it would be at 6 weeks after my miscarriage.

I know it's not that far away but 4 weeks is a long time to wait when you've had a miscarriage and are trying not to stress!

Rant over with.....I've had a bit of morning sickness but otherwise am just starting to believe that I'm pregnant!!

xx

Thats terrible. You need more reassurance than that.

Ultimately you will be stressed out untill you have a scan, they should take that into consideration really.

you could go privately and have a scan, think it is about £90 tho.
I had a friend in a similar situation and she went for a scan privately and apparently they were very thourough and she was really pleased.

Try to relax

xxxxx

All is well here...a bit more tired than usual at work today and some random bouts of mild nausea but nothing major. I ate breakfast at about 630am and didn't have anything to eat again until about 330p (a cookie and banana)! So that didn't really help!

mich22 - great to hear everything is going accordingly! That must be a sigh of relief for ya! Do you have to get a scan/labs every two weeks?? When are you out of the clear? (Sorry I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to ectopic preg)

Mrsmitch 80 - I'm sorry you're not going to be able to get your scan done until 8 weeks, would you consider a private scan? I'm sooo nervous about having my first one. Usually they would schedule me in to have the first at 12wks but with my history (had a m/c back in January of 2010 as well) I'm hoping I'll have one done as early as 8..I think that'll give me enough time to emotionally prepare for it. I don't know if I could handle any earlier.

How are you both feeling physically? Where are you both from???

I'm due either May 4 or 5 and I would love to be bump buddies! This is my first after 1 month of TTC. Still a little shocked :) Okay... a lot shocked.

Hi lemondrops, we conceived my daughter first month trying, it is a shock but fab....enjoy it!

I'm feeling fine physically, more tired than usual and the morning sickness is starting to set in but ok really! I'm from Warrington, Cheshire xx

Been looking into private scans, they won't do it before 7 weeks and my nhs one is at 8 weeks so it's not much better really!

Spent this morning on the phone trying to find a midwife, my local ones aren't interested because I dont want to give birth at my local hospital. The hospital I want hasn't had a referral from my doc as it was sent to the epu which apparently doesn't have anything to do with the maternity unit!

I'm giving up, I'll leave it for a week or so and have another go xx

Im in the clear for ectopic now, I go back in two weeks because they said I should get a heart beat by then and is just for reasurance really.

Hi there Lemondrops,

Welcome to our bump buddies group

xxxx

I am exhausted and already feeling sick as a dog!!!!!!!!

It's a good sign, means hormones are raging.

Are any of you going to find out what your having at 20 week scan??

Do any of you have a preference??

Hi Ladies,

Im also due may 1st.

Not feeling really anything at all at this point, just really tired all the time.

Would love to be bump buddies!

Are any of you going to find out what your having at 20 week scan??

Do any of you have a preference??

Im not planning on finding out the gender, I really like the surprise.
hubby is hoping for a boy, I just want him/her to be healthy

We're going to find out! Being practical really, I need to know if I can get rid of all of the girls clothes I have or not! I found out with my daughter, I was scanned weekly from 29 weeks and was asked each time if we wanted to know, at 35 weeks we knew our little one would be in hospital for a while so wanted to get some nice clothes so found out. I gave birth at 38 weeks in the end!

Xx

I always thought I'd like it to be a surprise but hubby wants to know, and the more I talk to him about it the more I think I wanna know! OMG I'm soo tired...I need to go to bed right now! Night ladies! ;o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->