• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Bugs Due February 2013

Awwww Love what you did on the first page Smiley! Well done :flower:

(since you spoke about weights My Beany was 2.92Kg (6lbs 4oz))

Blake was born Dec 10th...so early, I'm a still a week away from my due date today! It was really hard for me to talk about at first, but getting easier since he's now home and doing well. I kept wondering what happened and why he wasn't still safe in my tummy? Drs didn't have any answers, just that he was ready to enter the world.

Didn't want to scare anyone when we were all only 7 months back in Dec, but this was how it happened for me...oh and I were just finishing up dinner and I started getting some painful contractions, not too bad and only 15 minutes apart, so just tried to relax and didn't think much of it. Within an hour, they got worse and suddenly only 5 minutes apart. Found blood while going to the bathroom, so got scared and told hubby we need to go to the hospital. They tried to stop the contractions, but they continued about 3-5 minutes apart. I kept praying he would stay inside longer, but it wasn't to be. Got an epidural around 11pm (wow, was that such a relief, didn't feel anything after that!), and Blake came quickly after midnight. He cried, thank goodness, that's all I wanted to hear! :cloud9: We got a quick look at him, but at 30+6, they had to take him away for testing. my dr went to check on him and came back saying he was shocked how big Blake was for his age and also surprised that he could breathe on his own. Blake was 3 lbs 12 ounces, 17.5 inches long. He had some challenges, but came home after 7 weeks in the NICU! I feel very lucky and blessed he is so healthy!

Thanks for sharing your birth story Kitty :hugs: Massive hugs, it must have been so scary! Im so glad Blake is home and safe and doing well now! Xxx

Thank you for sharing hun xxx he wanted to meet you all early. I am so glad your lil man is safe and well xx

Aww peachypoo, hopefully baby will make an appearance very soon!

I'm praying, I've not gone over before, so it's all bizzare for me!!! Im normally 3 days early!!! I'm just really excited on meeting her!!

I fully expect to be over (I'm ALWAYS over) but I know I will be disappointed when it happens none-the-less:dohh:

My midwife told me yesterday it's best to expect to be late (your EDD is only estimated after all!), and then anything earlier is a bonus. :)

My original due date was actually 4 days over what it is now (ie: 24th, whereas now, I'm due on 20th), so I'm sort of looking around that date more than my EDD!

My original EDD was feb 9th, then USS moved to feb 19th. Not sure what to make of that! :)

I'd be chuffed if baby comes between those dates and am mentally prepared to go over - booking myself a massage and pedicure for week 40 :)

Oooh, that'd be nice. I think we'll all deserve a massage at 40 weeks! :)

My dates were spot on when I had a scan, always been 24th. With DS1 I was put back by 6 days, I was devestated :haha:

I fully expected to be put back this time so was pleasantly surprised when it was spot on!

With DS I was due july 15th, then got changed to 21st July and didnt give birth until 3rd August!!! So by my own dates I was 19 days overdue :haha:

Brilliant idea Smiley :) Subscribed! I couldn't believe how many of us have had our babies when I saw the list on the first page! Hope more names appear soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->