• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Bugs Due February 2013

That's great gfLady. I'm still BFing but combination feeding since August. I've cut is down to one or two feeds a day and will stop completely before the baby is born. My AF arrived two months after she was born but I wasn't sure it was that or more lochia back again! When I had bleeding exactly a month later in May I assumed it must be AF. I had one more in June which was my LMP. Some people said when it came back it would be heavier but they were pretty average to light.

Thanks Claire. Not sure how mat leave again works out after I go back to work. I defo haven't had AF yet but only had 4 a year before anyway x

Hello friends.... Sorry for being MIA....
Claire- wow congrats! You are expecting no.2.... Did your cycle become regular??? Did you TTC so quicky? Sorry for asking... I have to update a lot...

My AF showed when shresh was 5 months old....but it was less in quantity but lasted for 5 days... This was in July....in aug it came on time but lasted for 3 days lesser in quantity...in sept on the day just few drops every alternate day...it's been 20 days....I don't know what's going on with my cycle....

How many have teeth have your kids got? Shresh got his first as soon as he wasn7 months old and within a week the second one popped out... He is trying to crawl...he can move ... He keeps moving his butt forward and backward...when I make him sit ...he can sit for a long time before falling.... He is very conscious now... Says aaaaaaaa.... I give him farax 3 times, bottle twice and breastfeed him....alternate days give him smashed ripe banana....

Hi :)

Jade crawls but no teeth, she has had swollen gums for ages! She eats minimal food as we are blw and had 5x bottles and sometimes 2 in night too lol x

Hi Shradha! Connor has 2 teeth, he got them quite early at 5 months but no more as yet. He crawls on all fours but he's only been doing this a few days so is still still painfully slow :lol: He sits like a pro and has been doing this for over a month now.

My periods have been all over the place since Connor but I have the coil so that might be why x

No periods here - they didnt return until 15.5 months PP last time so I dont expect it back soon!

Elodie doesnt crawl. She is a very efficient roller/sit up/spin baby though so gets everywhere she needs to be if that makes sense? I imagine this will cause her to crawl late as she has no incentive to learn really.

She has 2 teeth at the bottom :flower:

Seriously thinking about maybe having #3 :blush: I am being quite sensible though and thinking I would plan another baby for when Elodie was getting her 15 hours of nursery and Ivy will be at school. If I remain working part time that will mean I can rest a little but also I will have the time to go to hospital appointments without dragging along small children.

I would be just 30 if the timing worked out and it would mean a close to 4 year age gap which I can see would have its benefits. I just can't shake this incomplete feeling???

I can't look at Elodie and see her as my youngest child. If that makes ANY sense at all??????

Aw, AP that makes sense. I don't feel complete with 1 and love the idea of two toddlers running around together (though I know it'll be really hard work).

Hi shradha,
Theo is crawling and pulling himself up on any piece of furniture or person whenever possible. No teeth yet.

Xxx

Jack has 2 teeth on the bottom and his top two seem to be just under the gum. I think he will cut those in the next month or so.
He can crawl a little bit but goes backwards more than he goes forward. He is only just sitting up now...he falls a lot though.

My periods are relatively regular (every 26-32 days) but veryyyyy heavy. But they always have been!

AP...same...i dont think jack is my youngest child...there is still one more to come (or so i hope)

Yes, was planned. I plan on taking a career break and being a SAHM. I can also work from home with an alternative employer which I have been doing since going on maternity leave. I also run a small business from home so it does work out for us.

AF was surprisingly regular straight away, but I only had three: April, May and June before falling pregnant. We were quite chilled out about TTC though, just if it happened then that would be nice and it did.

Isabella is trying to crawl, she can get onto all fours easily and can drag herself along a bit and push herself back. She's good at sitting independently and loves to stand with help.

She has two teeth both which arrived at around six months, none since.

I am doing a combination of baby-led weaning and spoon feeding. She loves to eat Farley's rusks, pieces of banana, mango (her favourite), tomato, toast with cream cheese, breadsticks, broccoli and other finger foods. I still spoon feed her a bit of baby porridge and mushed veg, fish etc. She doesn't eat large quantities but is trying lots of different flavours.

Yesterday Jade ate:

Toast with dairy free butter
slice of apple (snack)
lunch was random salad bits and pasta
snack of carrot crisps
dinner of spagehtti hoops, mash and chicken.

I dont blend or mash any food she just picks it up and shoves it in or sucks off hand. I find it easier as teatime is an absolute nightmare in my house where Jade is tired.

I did total BLW with Ivy and enjoyed it. Elodie gets enraged when she is hungry though but won't take milk?

I help her a bit with spoon feeding and then she calms down and will self feed.

Today she has had - half a bowl of a small ikea children's bowl of porridge, most of a nectarine. Lunch - hummus, cheese, half an ella's kitchen veg/fruit pouch, all of a plum except the skin, tub of custard.

Oh and she had a digestive biscuit at toddler group.

She is an actual piglet. Boobing her to sleep now :wacko:

The thing that scares me about the idea of #3 is I now know it means naff all how relaxed etc you are with them and how confident you are in your Mum skills - you get what you get and if I could order up another Elodie it would be easy but another Ivy would be scary...

Yep.. I totally assumed Jade would be a good sleeper/like the car etc but actually she hates the school run and won't go to anyone but me!

I'm kidding myself that I can't have another one as difficult as theo... All my friends who've had kids even comment on it.

Honestly. the main thing that's stopping me ttc now is what my manager will say about going back to work pregnant. I was treated really badly as a pregnant nurse too x

Thank you all for the info...
Its going to be a month ...I feel so bad...I keep wearing a pad everyday. I just hope my af gets sorted out.
Today Shresh started saying mama mama mama ...... when he was 6 1\2 months he used to say Amma[meaning mom in our language] when feeling hungry. today he gradually took few steps while crawling forward. He loves to sit.... i gave him milk biscuits crushed in the evening which he liked eating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->