baby bump seems to have gone right down, scared!

Per16

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I know I am prob being paranoid but my bump seems to have gotten smaller not bigger!!!! I am 12 +1 weeks now and I thought maybe it would be getting more bump like but it seems smaller?? do you think this is because of less bloat or it there a problem?

also my sickness has gotten worse since reaching 12 weeks! I literally cant eat a thing!

So I guess all worry worry worry still, sorry to moan! I just worry maybe a bit tooo much, I hope you are all ok girls!:hugs:

Hey
Try not to worry about it. Still a good few weeks for it to show. May be because around 12wks your uterus starts to come out & that may have released some of the bloating?
I didnt show with my first till i was 22wks, my MW said most women are 28wks.
xxx

dont worry :) it will b your body still all changing etc :) :hugs:

I would say its prob just the bloating has gone down now and your begginning to get a bump,if your sickness is bad maybe see your doctor jsut to make sure your ok and still getting all the vitamins you need for you and baby.But plenty of water should help too xx

Thanks Staceymy!! Pregnancy is full of worries hey! It is just wierd, i readu p on it and apparently some woman show from 10 weeks! I dont have that at all! So have been a bit worried, dont want to have got to 12 weeks and then there still be a problem, worry wort! eeek! I hope you are well!

thanks ladies, I am luckily not actually vomiting just real nausous! I am drinking plenty of fluid and trying to eat little bits, I cant wait to have a huge baby belly!!!! Yaay! I have just felt my tum tum and there is a bit of a bumpy so holding thumbs we see a nice healthy baba next Thursday, we were luck to have seen baby at 11 +5 weeks and beani was all good so heres hoping to a very positive 13 +2 scan, I hope all you wonderful ladies are well and getting ready to put your feet up for the easter break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->