Baby bump!!

aprilwonders

Reaction score
When did you notice your bump? I'm only 5 weeks and I'm desperate to see my body change!!

Didn't have a proper bump til around 18 weeks. Just bloat before then x

Your uterus doesn't rise above your pubic bone until 12 weeks so you won't notice anything before then, aside from some bloating. I was really bloated to begin with, then it went back down again. I noticed the first hint of a bump around 15/16 weeks. Other people started noticing at around 18/19 weeks x

around 6 weeks I looked huge but it was all bloat. im now 11.5 weeks and I don't have a bump at all. if anything I just look a little thicker in the midline area.

I started to get a bit of a bump straight away but it stayed the same until around 12 weeks. I got a bit bigger towards 20 weeks but looked more bloated than pregnancy bump. I probably had a bump around 24 weeks.

I notice on myself that I have a little bump... like way down low. My tummy used to be flat when I laid down but now there's the little sort of hard bump in my lower abdomen. I am also probably bloated cuz none of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit. I want to be comfortable, so I am in mostly maternity now :)

With my twins I didn't start showing until 22 weeks, never even had bloating early on. Hope I show sooner this time.

I can feel a palm sized bump just now, and so can hubby... Exciting times....

I was bloated and thicker across the middle from about 9 weeks with #1 but didnt get a little bump until about 20 weeks and people didnt really notice until 24/5 weeks

I had a small bump around 15 weeks, although mostly noticeable without clothes.
And from 19 weeks, depending on what I wear, I have a noticeable pregnant bump.

I remember getting maternity jeans at 12 weeks but I had to keep pulling them up ☺️. Around 16 weeks it was noticeable!

18-20 weeks with my first and this one makes me look 5 mos but it's bloat- not baby yet.

aww I have to wait longer than I thought :-(
I have put on 5kg already but it is alllll bloat, I have been so bloated. I feel like it is starting to go down a bit now but yeah, your uterus is down really low before 12 wks.

Thanks everyone :) I didn't know that the uterus shifts at around 12 weeks...

About 20 weeks with my first and 16 weeks with my second

At 12 weeks I popped. I'm very slim though so it was noticeable v early and people did notice if I wore a tight top.

I showed about 13/14/ 15 weeks ...I'm dreading showing too soon this time!

I'm on my 5th pregnancy (hopefully a healthy baby #4 though) and I've already noticed mine has changed considerably!!

With my first i was 22 weeks, but with all my others i show a lot earlier, first off is bloat but it just gets bigger and bigger, im struggling to hide my belly now, luckily enough i have a scan in two days and we can then announce we are having a baby because there is no possible way i can hide it till 12 weeks, with my last baby i was quite big at 12 weeks and impossible to hide it, i was only a size 12 when i fell pregnant with my little girl so everyone noticed, im a size 16 this time so i thought id show slower, hasn't worked out that way though, leggings is all i can fit into

This was my 12 week bump with my daughter, it wasnt bloat after 7 weeks...
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->