Baby Carriers

xXDonnaXx

Reaction score
I've just got one off ebay, a 5-in-1. Has a hood with fur on and it's so cool. I've always wanted one of these for my baby, I can't wait to try it out! Has anybody else got one of these? And do you use it often?

ive got a wrap and a carrier, the wrap i got for when shes newborn and the carrier for when she a bit bigger cos her legs have to go out, i havent actually used either of them yet but i love the idea :D

i just have a simply one from mothercare as didn't no how much i would use it, use it sometimes, wished i brought a wrap for her when she was newborn though, sounds like a fab one donna :)

I have a carrier, he loves it he goes in it when we take the dog's for long walks up hills etc as its easier than the pram and he loves seeing everything infact here's a pic of him in it with OH :) XxX

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/TattooAftercare/SDC12103.jpg

oh ema, thats so cute! very similar to maddi's i believe :)

I have a moby wrap, he's in it as i type lol its very versatile and can be used right up until they are 3!!! I love it, he goes to sleep in it durin the day so i can get some stuff done, he didn't like it too much at first but he seems to love it now!!!! He likes to sleep on my chest upright so its perfect

I have a couple different types of baby slings and they seem to work pretty good. harley always sleeps so well in them :)

Awww ema, so cute!

I keep thinking she's going to fall off me though. The straps scare me lol. I'll have to test it out when it comes.

This is why I got one off ebay, because I don't know when I can use it. I don't really go for walks, or anything. The only thing I do when Im out is shop lol. But I'm sure I'll find something to do with it ! :D

We have a baby bjorn. Byron hated the sling we tried but likes the carrier. I use it daily when I walk the dogs. He always falls asleep in it though!

I have one that I use if we go for walks or have so much stuff in the car there is no room for the pushchair! as soon as I put him in it he falls asleep its great! x

ive gort a sling the first time he fell asleep in it now he scream and scream and screams ive even tried bf him in it but he wont have non of it :( id love to see the fury one donna have you a link or a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->