Baby communication!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Thought we could share how our babies are communicating with us & theres a few of us with babies around the same time 3/4/5 months :D

Caitlins OuOoouu Oouu's its quite cute not something I could type (sure I have a vid of it).

Another is O O O like a monkey coz her Daddy is a divy!

She whispers to you! Stu started this its very cute. If shes on my knee having her bottle and Stus on the other sofa she will often turn herself away from the bottle look at Stu "pist pist pist" very quietly smiles and opens her mouth to find the bottle again. Very sweet!

Sticks her tongue out when you do it to her.

Coughs mildly for attention - Stu coughs all the time now shes doing it :dohh: lil fake ones lol

Today shes been doing some funny noise and puffing her cheeks out! No idea what thats about lol

Shes been having moments of trying to talk - seems she has said da da a couple of times poss more coinsidence but Stu does say it to her alot.

OHHHHHHH and of course theres the hungry - I mean when shes hungry its NOW MUMMY lol!

What about you girls?

Tyler sticks his tongue out thanks to daddy lol. Makes a gurrrrr noises to talk to us . When daddy has him he pulls his arm hairs and giggles at himself for doing it. Puts on the fakest cry then when you pay attention to him stops instantly and smiles cheeky.
Gets the deepest angry grunt when he's hungry and i'm not getting to feed him straight away.
Lately he has been dropping his lip so sad.
Thinks its hilarious when i yell at his brothers.
Gets so excited when the tvs on certain shows and chats away and squeals at them.
There so funny at this age i love it.

Oh i think the noises they make are amazing! Its like they're really trying to talk to you! Oliver always has to have the last say. He responds in noises everytime someone speaks to him its so funny. Also when we're out in public in a cafe or something he just sits there having a conversation with himself lol. Noises he makes are kind of monkey like also. Then there's woooo and geeee and baba. and eeeoooo eeeoooo. Its awsome. I have him on video..but files to big for this forum, dunno how i make it smaller!? x

it is absolutely amazing!

Juleika started to speak chinese and says a-ga! she is copying my singing and she squeaks (sometimes very loud!!!)

when she gets hungry, she does some ack-kind of noise and when she is tired some hum-kind of noise!

and she smiles when she sees mummy and daddy!

what I find amazing as well, is I always did a massage-type-thing when oiling her, where you say sth to it (it's german and goes: butterstampfe, butterstampfe, wargele, wargele, wutsch) and she always enjoyed it a lot. and now, if I only say "butterstampfe" she smiles already :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->