Baby Cries in Womb

suzan

Reaction score
https://dsc.discovery.com/news/media/fetalcryingvideo.html :cry:

I know I heard of this recently too....
... its fascinating on what actually they can and do do in there :)

I watched this a few weeks back.. As interesting as it is, I also found it sad to watch.
Made me wonder how many times my little one was crying in there... :(

oh my goodness that makes me cry - poor little things

Oh in the second one you can see the little fingers over the baby's eyes! That's so sad! How mean to make loud noises and make baby cry! I'll have to be more careful in future...

aww that makes me so sad beacause i cant confort my lil one when he/she is crying and there allalone in there poor little bubba
xx:cry:

That is so sad. really don't like the thought of not being able to comfort my LO.

i dunno im not sure that that really is crying. they dont breath like a regular person, i would check up a whole lot of biological facts before believing this..

Aawwww now I'm gonna go and cry :cry:
I am feeling really guilty now, I was at a music gig a few weeks ago and LO was jigging around, we thought it was just dancing but now it could have been crying? Waaaahhhh something else to worry about :sad1:

i dunno im not sure that that really is crying. they dont breath like a regular person, i would check up a whole lot of biological facts before believing this..

They do practice breathing so that their lungs can learn what to do. Also, I don't see why crying in the womb shouldn't happen. Babies invariably cry as soon as they are born so it must be a biological response to stress and not something they learn. Though it might not mean that they are feeling sad, might be more of a crying reflex in response to being startled than how we feel when we cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->