Baby daddy help!

Tinkerbell124

Reaction score
Ok so this is my second pregnancy and I am 16 weeks and 2 days.

I am due on the 1st of February. On my records it says my last period was the 20th of April, this was during my 7 day break from the pill (18th -25th)I slept with someone other than my boyfriend on the 21st of April. After my 7 day break finished I never went back on my pill and I continued sleeping with my boyfriend unprotected till I fell pregnant. I found out i was pregnant on the 28th of may.

All the conception dates are between may the 1st and may the 15. What's the chances it's the other guys

considering that you were on the pill and on a pill break its unlikely you would have ovulated around the time you slept with the other guy. and its a good 10 days from possible conception which the other guys sperm wouldn't be present.i would say its your boyfriends baby. was you actively trying for a baby? x

First off congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :)
As you were on a pill break its unlikely you would have ovulated around the time you slept with the other guy, however it is not impossible so you will need a DNA to tell you.
Does your boyfriend know?

it's your boyfriends, you were still protected by the pill on april 21st and you ovulated probably about 2 weeks from that day so no chance it's the other guys...

I would say your boyfriend's but as a PP said, a DNA test will be the only way to know :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->